Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

Burncelona having their way with Neverton.

2 Likes

Now they hit the post ha haha.

2 Likes

T Rex is hurt.

3 Likes

He’s seen enough.

2 Likes

Haha that was my first thought as well.

3 Likes

Lol what a bullshit yellow. And after Ev get away with another handball.

1 Like

T Rex out.

1 Like

I hope his injury is nothing trivial. Twat!

4 Likes

If we’d still be in the race for Top4 I’d say this was a very good day for us.

4 Likes

It’s a good day just to see those pillocks slip up, I wish them only despair and disappointment for what they did in that match.

8 Likes

While I’m pleased the blueshite lost today, I’m not going to gloat too much because of our current league form. If I do, it’s bound to bite me in the arse on Monday night.

2 Likes

Not going gloat at all, just glad they lost the cnuts

6 Likes

I didn’t even recognize that Burnley today. Playing technical football, moving in triangles all around the pitch. I personally thought The Eyebrow was outclassed by Dyche, even with Burnley losing the possession statistic.

5 Likes

Manchester United v West Ham tomorrow.

Referee is Chris Kavanagh. From Manchester.

They just don’t give a fuck anymore do they?

6 Likes

He supports Stockport. Or Altrincham. Or Chorley Town. One of them. Probably.

6 Likes

How many time do they get Antoney “born and raised in Manchester” Taylor as the referee? Numerous times. As long as the champion comes from either London or Manchester everything is fine in FA/PL world.

Last year it was a slipup, they realised too late we were running away with it and they were too late.

4 Likes

Southampton definitely got two bites of the cherry there. Foul on the edge of the area, ref waves play on, keeper then makes a really good save. Ref then blows for the original foul. Brighton players understandably not happy…

5 Likes

Yeah that really annoys me

3 Likes

Pink chiffon for Sheffield United today, then. Looking to adopt a terrifying new attitude in the wake of Chris Wilder’s departure.

3 Likes

“Outstanding” half of football from Ayoze Perez. Inciteful passing and not just for the goal. They don’t miss Madisson so much when Perez slices open defenses like that.

2 Likes