Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

Yep.

My AFL team had its first win of the year this morning and then at Little Kickers my son in his LFC shirt lined up against a kid in his Arsenal shirt.

With the other results, if BHA somehow get something this will turn out to be a pretty bloody good day.

2 Likes

Results so far have been very good for us, and we kind of needed them.

2 Likes

Fulham take the lead.

Villa just fucked up there

Mings doesn’t even need to do that

2-1 Fulham is just atrocious.

That’s why they lie 18th, doesn’t really matter Villa are still 2 points behind even if they do win the game in hand which I’m sure is against another top 8 team.

Plus if we have any desire of finishing fourth we need to beat them next Saturday

3 Likes

It’s not about our prospect.

When you are watching a game and see too many silly mistakes, it ruins your appetite. All three goals were comical.

It’s 3-1 now :rofl:

1 Like

I’m only interested in goals my bet came through so I turned it off.

But yeah it’s why they are in the relegation zone, good day for Newcastle it seems

2 Likes

Now then

Utd have hit the post and are now behind.

Their game at Brighton was the one where the hosts hit the wood about eleventy-twelve times, and then the ref decided to call the Utd players back from their coach for a pen.

A BHA result here would be deadset hilarious.

6 Likes

Whilst I agree with you, City are possibly going to win this year’s league by a wider margin than we did last season.

For that reason alone, I want a United win here.

2 Likes

5 Likes

My issue is the games left, I think that’s impossible now unless they lose all their remaining games.

2 Likes

Often when Pep won the league too early at Bayern and City his teams weren’t able to ‘motivate’ when it mattered in the CL or other competitions.

4 Likes

Haha, you be overthinkin’ it. Always enjoy their struggles!

4 Likes

While it pains me too, this may serve our purpose as well.

As things stands, City needs to win four games and their fourth game is against Chelsea. If United lose, City may not have the same urge against Chelsea.

4 Likes

Saying that our game against them is on the 3rd game week which we will need to win anyhow.

I’m sure that Expedia advert featuring us is pissing off Man Utd fans all good

2 Likes

Whatever the circumstances, Man U losing is always good.

4 Likes

Lallana’s had a quality game so far, some great touches.

When did Brighton replace Matty Ryan and when did he go to Arsenal.

See how little I paid attention during our matches.

1 Like

Come on. That’s hardly a brilliant goal. Keeper has to do better there.