Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

Bollocks. City lead.

2 Likes

Nice city, you pricks, but it helps us.

4 Likes

Inevitable. Leicester has been run ragged throughout the game.

2 Likes

City have unequivocally been the better side but I fucking detest them, so much so that I even prefer their city rivals to them these days.

I want them to lose every game they play, simply because of what they represent: buying success at any cost, including human lives.

I also donā€™t want them to break our record for the widest title-winning points margin in Premier League history. Cunts.

13 Likes

Absolutely.

3 Likes

I agree but might be nice to watch a collapse n some of the teams ahead of us.

Thereā€™s a slim hope still

4 Likes

Bollocks. Mathematically, we cannot win the title now.

And now you have Redknapp saying that De Bruyne is ā€œthe best passer the Premier League has ever seen.ā€ Never seen this bloke, then, Jamie?

13 Likes

What about before the Premier League, Redknapp? Did football not exist? Obviously, he never saw Souness or Hoddle play.

4 Likes

Sky invented football obviously. Going back before 1992? Sacrilege

3 Likes

I just read that the earliest City can win is GW 35.

Seriously, Iā€™d rather not win it than win it that late.

7 Likes

City does win it late, sometimes in the last game.

1 Like

I did enjoy that mind :wink:

1 Like

Canā€™t paste the whole thing here, as itā€™s a Premium article, but the title alone made me laugh:

6 Likes

Itā€™s ironically typical of that time slot

3 Likes

Who is this Danny Ings kid from Saints? Maybe we should think about bringing him in. :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Classy goal from Danny Ings to equalise. Should never have let him leave.

4 Likes

Joe Willock equalizes for Newcastle. 4 minutes left.

8 Likes

Itā€™s been a good weekend so far for our top 4 ambitions :slight_smile:

Over to Palace and Wolvesā€¦

9 Likes

Yeah, we need all the help we can get.

4 Likes

The accounts show gate receipts of Ā£14.4m after the season was suspended in March before resuming behind closed doors and that player bonus payments for winning promotion amounted to Ā£20m.
**> **
> Further bonus payments of Ā£35m will be due if Leeds retain Premier League status, the accounts revealed, while there were potential transfer add-ons of Ā£18m and club salaries had increased to Ā£78.3m from Ā£46.2m.

Considering their meager revenues, those bonuses seems atrocious. They havenā€™t learned, have they?

1 Like