Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

Wolves get 1 back. Now 1-3.

1 Like

Wolves get another one 2-3.

2 Likes

Ok, back on.

2 Likes

Wolves should likely be up in this. They’ve missed glorious chances.

I don’t at all like Nuno. Posted about it plenty here and back at TIA. Just has always struck me as low key smug and the media inexplicably adores him. Never understood the charm.

As for Burnley…I feel so dirty saying this but I’ve come around. They really are playing better football, they just have such little talent and a shoestring budget. When you lift the curtain and see what Dyche has done with zero resource, it’s worthy of praise. However, keep an eye on how the ALK takeover works out for Burnley Football Club over the next 12-18 months. There’s something not quite right with the accounting or the motives. That American bloke Alan Pace is a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

1 Like

The Wolves keeper is utter shit. How do you let the ball in under your hands after it has been hit from so far away???

I think Wolves is just the shop window for their super agent owner. Putting players on display in the most broadcasted league.

1 Like

Wolves really are dire, won’t be scoring 3 in any match, I was surprised they scored two, last few seasons they were a horrible team to play but I didn’t feel that in the two games this season even the last one.

1 Like

I heard about Neto and Lingard having words at end of match. Neto asking Jesse why he plays like that. Kind of funny.

Also a raging debate on social media about whether or not Southgate includes him in the Euros squad this summer. People are losing their minds with anger thinking Southgate, forever having to be the smartest guy in the room, will pick Lingard over Grealish.

£126m loss for City. But yeah, I’m sure we’ll be grand…

1 Like

Meanwhile in Burnley, a “break even”.

1 Like

Before the game i texted my cousin who is a Real Madrid supporter that we haven’t won at Anfield this year and that it would be typically us if we don’t win tonight and against Villa and then beat Real next week Wednesday.

Because Burnley started a takeaway Meat Pie and Black Pudding service during the pandemic!!

Newcastle isn’t out of the woods yet. They have Burnley, WHU, Liverpool, Arsenal, Leicester and City. But most importantly their last two games are against Sheffield and Fulham.

City v Leeds = goals, goals, goals. Unfortunately mostly for city.
City make 7 changes and hardly any difference to team to strength of team.

Bielsa vs Pep is rarely goals galore as people often expect. Usually entertaining games, though.

How can that not be a penalty? The Leeds defender blatantly pulling Stones back by the shirt. Precisely what VAR is supposed to look for and penalise…:thinking:

1 Like

Never a red card for Cooper. Proper Brexit tackle

Joke of a red card that. Win the ball fair and square but as Leeds winning…thats not allowed

They have us at ours so that’s a point at least for them :slight_smile:

That City bench :flushed: