Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

321 million on it

So it’s OK if Fernandinho elbows someone?

Of course.

There it is

Screw you City :rofl:

2 Likes

HAHAHA! Dallas, you genius!

1 Like

Commentators curse,only a few mins ago talking about ederson keeping clean sheets and not letting in many goals to then get nutmeged for leeds second.lol

That should have been a straight Red for Thugninho :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I agree nasty challenge as well and not one that was needed particularly

Might benefit us as Raphina looked pretty bad.

Anyhow not sure where he got those extra 3 minutes from, the game shouldn’t have been continuing for Raphina to be fouled

Leeds showing a fair few premier league teams up today, 10 men and a draw against City would have shown grit and determination but they’ve gone and beat them.

5 Likes

Leeds: W 14 L 14 D 3 GF 49 GA 49

Most balanced team :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Yup, a straight red.

As usual, he didn’t get a yellow from earlier, so he was free to do a “take one for the team” foul.

But he couldn’t do the sly foul, so just wiped him out. I’d put that as a reckless foul.

But of course, he’s untouchable so he gets let off each game.

4 Likes

Yeah a shove over on the cynical foul would have done but no the guy injuries him, twat.

1 Like

What’s not to love about Leeds? Hope they stay up a while and leave their boss in charge.

4 Likes

Their fans, I suppose

3 Likes

Damn it, Palace vs Chelsea, Palace is already 2 goals behind within 10 minutes.

Switching the game off.

Screw you, Yoy :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Palace were never going to be our saviours, but fmd…this sucks the fat one.

1 Like

Not too bothered never expected them to get a result. Leicester vs West Ham is interesting, coupled with the fact that City lost today so their Chelsea game now will have something riding on it.

1 Like

There is a fellow from Leeds who comes each week to our Pub. Wears his Leeds gear, and is a howling, wonderful, bloke.

Can’t speak for their supporter qualities over there, but at least one I can vouch for here :grinning:

1 Like

Can anyone explain to me why have to play Monday night against Leeds? :rage:

And then have the Saturday early kickoff against Newcastle? :rage: :rage:

1 Like