Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

Not going to lie chaps but I did put Lingard in my Fantasy Footie team this week… Sorry… Not sorry.

3 Likes

Did the same just to jinx him tbh.

1 Like

Hahah fuck off West Ham

2 Likes

Don’t jinx it mate, still 45 mins to go.

1 Like

Not watching the game but how the fuck is it possible that 10 men West Ham playing away and having 70% possession?

Steve Bruce.

8 Likes

To think that I would cheer on Newcastle so hard and that yesterday with a Tottenham vs Everton draw was a highlight footballwise. Strange season.
But we need all the help we can get ! And then the hammers must forgive me, since I would normally, in less strange times, prefer them to Newcastle. But…Come on Newcastle! Keep it tight now !

2 Likes

Ouch, goal to West Ham !
Edit: Diop with a header.
Second Edit: Still time for West Ham to get back into this, ugh. Going to be an awkward end to the game I fear, Hammers normally a better team than the Toons after all. Please hold on though, Toons.

A dodgy penalty to the hammers and it’s 2-2. How crap are Newcastle.

2 Likes

Game by game, lads.

Lesson learned centuries ago.

We have absolutely nothing from calculations in advance.

3-2 Newcastle, Willock.

5 Likes

Newcastle’s super-sub strikes again. Howay the lads!

4 Likes

Weeeeeeell, you ask, but you know it already ! :smiley:
But yeah, West Ham is a decent team to be fair, but Newcastle bottom half filling that will survive due to there being worse teams below them.

1 Like

Eight minutes of injury time. Fucking bent.

2 Likes

Ok, nice, only if we make sure it means something.

2 Likes

Yeah, been two days now with helpful results for us. Up to us now to make it count as you say, although we also need Chelsea to get some bad results.

1 Like

Nice job Barcodes!

1 Like

And/or Leicester whose last 3 games are against utd,chelsea and spurs

2 Likes

Must admit, WHU with some gritty fight back there. :clap:

1 Like

Awesome result … just

3 Likes