Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

Burnley on fire this first half. 2 goals already! I also happen to like these yellow shirts.

Pity it’s still the same bunch of cunts playing in them.

2 Likes

3 goal offensive explosion for the Clarets. Burnley finds themselves all the way up to 15th.

Burnley winning 3-0 :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. How am I going to survive this week(end) :pray:

1 Like

Joseland in turmoil. Can we count on Spurs for anything today?

1 Like

So who are we meant to be cheering for here City or Spurs??

Yeah, I’d like to see City come off this form they’re on. I hate that they can be this good without KDB and Aguero.

Well, considering our league position, I think a City win is the best result for us.

2 Likes

Well
NBC just cut off the match in favor of the Trump Impeachment. Boring!

1 Like

City got a PK :joy:

1 Like

Well Karius is in net for Union. I’m cheering him on.

1 Like

That tackle on Gundogan looks no different to the tackle on Salah today. One gets an instant penalty, the other doesn’t even get looked at.

5 Likes

City game is poor. It’s like watching a training session.

1 Like

Martin Tyler commentating on the City game and he brings up Brighton’s win at Anfield.

1 Like

Always does.

1 Like

Phew,Villa dropped two points, now they have to win all their games in hand to knock us out of top 4, I mean other than Chelsea, West Ham, Everton, etc.

3 Likes

Yeah one plus, if we could only put some patchy form together we’d probably be ok.

Really depends if or when we can get it back, the two wins in a row showed how quickly a gap can open up.

1 Like

The Ben Mee injury looked quite nasty. He had a collision with Ayew and stayed on the floor motionless for several minutes. I couldn’t tell if it was head or neck.

2 Likes

Taki in the Saints starting lineup against Wolves. Southampton have Vestergaard returning from injury in defence, along with Kyle Walker-Peters at right back.

So reckon they’ll be much more solid and greater offensive threat than their recent games.

Their keeper not had the best of form lately, and maybe lucky to still keep his place. Think this may be a good game.

1 Like

Taki looking lively.
It’s clear he needs regular football.
5 mins here and there hasn’t helped him.
Criminal weve let him go out on loan when jota is injured for another month and Divock is just divock.

3 Likes