Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

Excellent run by Armstrong down the left, and a nice volly by Ings. Deadly there.

2 Likes

Something strange has gone there, he comes in for the Palace game, plays well then doesnā€™t get another sniff before being loaned out? There has to be more than meets the eye going on there I reckon.

2 Likes

Still surprised we let him go, no way the likes of Ox get ahead of him, yes he needed games, why he couldnā€™t get them with us ill never know.

3 Likes

My heart sinks when I see ox coming on. Shoulder be anywhere near our club. Sheffield utd us his level now.

1 Like

Minamino hooked after 62 minutes. He did well today then?

1 Like

Only watched the second half and he was not really involved much.

2 Likes

Great start. WBA on the front foot. Diagne manhandles Lindelof to head home that one. Nice.

2 Likes

I asked the question because Iā€™ve decided not to watch anymore games this weekend.

1 Like

WBA 1-0. Ha haha ha ha.

4 Likes

I just might change my mind now.

3 Likes

Played well from what I saw, got in to some good spaces connecting the play and as always full of bloody running!

2 Likes

Nah. It just gets oneā€™s hopes up, probably for no good reason.

4 Likes

Probably right. Penalty to the Mancs anytime now.

5 Likes

The officiating in the Southampton game is another example of the lack of consistency with these VAR decisions.

I thought both incidents would be harsh if given as penalties, but to give one and not the other is fucking ridiculous.

2 Likes

Harry catching flies,flies around shit and all that.

6 Likes

I made exactly the same point yesterday. Watch almost any game and you will see the same, decisions than seem to make no sense, no consistency, and at odds to how you would think the outcome will be. It happens in nearly every game and proves that Refs are generally poor, and the VAR system which they run, has made them worse if anything. I donā€™t know a single fan that thinks VAR is a help or improvement to the game. It spoils the flow of the game, the enjoyment of a goal and is against the spirit of the game.

2 Likes

Unitedā€™s Twin Towers allowing lots of headers in dangerous errors. Even Snodgrass got one off.

3 Likes

Jabba The Hut will soon realise heā€™s playing utd and will throw them a result.

6 Likes

He looks more like Darth Vader today in that black mask, eh?

1 Like

1-1. Commentator has wet himself.

1 Like