Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

I wish our midfielders ran their asses in the box when TAA or Robbo send the crosses. Too many times there is only mane or salah alone in the box. Too easy to defend

1 Like

They are too busy standing on the flanks.

Bruno on the ground outside the penalty area. Must really be hurt, then.

1 Like

I think we had about 4 go in yesterday and no one was in the box.

VAR rules out Utd penalty. So why wasn’t Maguire booked for diving?

2 Likes

I’m surprised he can stand up with that massive fucked up head.

3 Likes

Wait… what???

:flushed:

4 Likes

Honestly, I’m not making it up.

2 Likes

Maguire was offside at that penalty reversal anyway.

VVD gets assaulted by Prickford, and the VAR spends an age seeing if he was 1mm offside.

In this incident, was obvious Maguire was offside. But don;t think VAR checked that, so the reversal on the clashh of legs was a surprise.

1 Like

Don’t think Moss (VAR) did that, Pawson stayed with his decision. Moss told him to have a look.

1 Like

Refs can be shit af but they surely can differentiate between maguire and mane

1 Like

Two great chances for WBA, failed both. First a two on one sutuation, and the tool tries to pass using the outside of his right boot, rather than a simple left foot pass.

And the second only the keeper to beat, but de gea saving.

Perfect. Slabhead denied. Great effort from WBA. five yellows, three shots on target, one point.

4 Likes

Game could have ended with either team winning. WBA had three good chances in the final 10 minutes.

Nice fingertip save from the Slabhead 95th min header.

3 Likes

The fat repulsive dickhead did alright,he deserves a Greggs pasty to be named after him.

4 Likes

Luke Shaw is ready to gobble a few.

2 Likes

At least the last couple of weeks has shown they aren’t good enough to maintain a challenge.

3 Likes

Working on a grad school project to distract myself from what I figured would be a United win, even better to hear that they’ve been held thanks to a 95th minute fingertip save onto the post.

2 Likes

Great vid. Shocking haircuts. Players getting tackled without begging for a foul. Classic. You wonder how they could play a complete winter of football on those pitches. Also of note, no Black players. When did Blacks begin to hit the professional level in numbers?

2 Likes

Leeds are shocking.

1 Like