Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

Leeds have been fantastic this season some great players there we should be looking to buy.

1 Like

Yeah but beating October’s PL champions is something else

2 Likes

In matches amongst the Big Seven (the Big Six + Everton), the away side is 18-10-11.

Not just the footy fans but the city itself as well. Some of Sheffield’s world famous knives production had shifted.
I’ve read quite a while back that a Sheffield company had set a big joint-venture knives-manufacturing factory in China. Their tagline goes something like “designed in Sheffield”, with smaller font “made in China” below it.

Maybe some of the blades are Sheffield-made but shafted in China? :wink: :grinning:

Wolves should hire someone better than Nuno EspĂ­rito Santo. In other news, KJH has started for Wolves.

So I’m shouting for Villa now…and later on dare I say the bitters… Aaaarrrggghhh…under protest.

1 Like

Yeah, wishing on Cheaty, Bitters…times are dire for us.

Needs must…!!!

Manc shirts remind me of humbugs in winter mixture sweets.

1-0 to Villa :yum:

Can we just have a boring 1:1.

HT Villa one up

But Villa need to do more than just defend and hoof the ball up. Their keeper has had an amazing season, but they can’t keep relying on him.

Bruno with a snide hit on Konsa when “challenging” for the ball he would never get to, then follows up the Villa free kick for that foul by attempting to do a Zaire 1974 special.

1 Like

Yes, this needs to be a draw or a manc win, so they don’t play their B side against LC

Draw or loss today so that they try to avoid two games without a win on Tuesday.

I don’t understand this line of thinking.

This makes more sense.

2 Likes

Mane or salah would never get this penalty

Bruno penalty. Quelle surprise

1 Like

No it does not.

And Martínez should’ve done better there against that Greenwood shot to get united ahead.

Just know he’s always going to take one touch and shoot. Yet each team allows him that space to shoot.

how is that not a pen for Villa for the greenwood handball?