Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

Who knows the handball rule these days?

Greenwood’s arm was raised high there. Would be 100% penalty against us.

So Man U win today (leading), empty the tank and beat Leicester, play two days later thinking they can still win the title, we beat them, and things start getting even more interesting, we level with Leicester with at worst the same goal difference.

Everton need to win today for any hope they might mistakenly have.

Liverpool, Liverpool, Liverpool,…

1 Like

It’s turned from no interpretation, to a full on ref interpretation. Which means the scum will always get the ref’s favour.

1 Like

When you play United you play against 13 that’s why

1 Like

VAR is not the problem. The problem is the people using VAR… bloody fcking useless

2 Likes

I notice the gnome selected a strong side today against Villa. That guarantee’s his plan is to fuck us over by picking a weakened team against Leicester, meaning Leicester could win. Then put a strong side out against us.

Watkins sent off with a second yellow for a dive. I agree that it wasn’t a penalty and Henderson is pulling away. But it wasn’t egregious and cannot tell on replay if there was contact or not. Just that the ball was ahead of him and wouldn’t catch it.

But if Penanades did that against us, it would 100% be a pen, with the media saying, well it was a rash challenge that Alison didn’t have to make.

1 Like

If so, he will curse himself and his team.

Come on big nosed twat, do some big nosed twat stuff.

Even knowing the consequences, I can’t stop rooting for the Hammers.

A boring 0:0 pls…

1 Like

Your prayers are jinxed :upside_down_face:

:pray: :crossed_fingers:, can’t hope for anymore.

1 Like

These bitters look as if they giving it away…

Ooooops they’ve scored.

Everton score

Against the run of play.

Both sides have been poor up to that goal. No intensity in West Ham’s game.

I understand, but anything pro Liverpool comes first, when we not effected, wish what you want.

2 Likes

Great free kick :blush:

A nice physical game, ref letting stuff go, everyone getting battered, nice.