Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

Hit the target there and TREX doesn’t get his feeble arms near it.

Has Trex had a hair transplant…

Is this game being played in slow motion? I’ve fallen asleep twice.

Hahah love that Everton are doing is a massive favour.

Keep it up lads

Blueshite

2 Likes

You know the sound and feeling u get doing the home covid tests…uuuurrrggghhh…that’s just the same sound and feeling I get when shouting at the blues to put it in the net.

DCL plodding around abit like arry.

Not really they move 1 point behind us.

I’d take a draw on this personally.

quiet tim and eric GIF

They will concede 2 in two minutes.

Every time I see Richarlison play I dislike him even more.

1 Like

He rolled over a few times…saw the camera had picked up his dramatics…and got up and ran…

1 Like

Lingard with a great track back and recovery tackle.

That was just embarrassing, Dawson going down clutching his head. He was barely touched.

2 Likes

Richarlison certainly knows how to sulk.

1 Like

they move to 2 points behind us… as it stands.
I heard Moyes had never beaten Ancelotti… and he still hasn’t

2 Likes

Yeah not that happy with that result, considering they have a Villa with no Watkins, Wolves who are crap, Sheffield United one of the worst teams in PL history (especially now) and a Man City on the beach.

Would have taken a draw.

1 Like

We just have to win our remaining matches. If we don’t nothing else matters anyway, whatever the scenario.

8 Likes

Maguire injured? We’re fucked.

3 Likes

There’s a lot of our fanbase saying well done to these cunts but you’re right, if they beat a Villa who will be without 3 of their biggest threats then they’ll be above us again and we’ll be facing a fucking massive stitch-up job on Thursday.
then as you say they have 2 home games against dross and City 6 days before the CL final.
Both manc teams have the chance to absolutely shaft us in the next couple of weeks.

3 Likes

I think we now need a minimum of 10 points to get Europa, can’t see WHU slipping up then couldn’t before today.

Leicester are free fall but will probably be saved by Man Utd playing a weakened side on Tuesday.

Mind you been saying for weeks, 3 of these games should be winnable.

2 Likes

An Arsenal win, give them enough of an incentive for the Chelsea game.

2 Likes