Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

Off his trolley!!!

1 Like

If he really wanted to win all the games he would have rotated his side yesterday and then mixed and matched throughout the week.

3 Likes

He also played a pretty much full strength side against Roma, a tie they won 5-2 first leg.

Doesnā€™t fool anyone but the press the lucky little shit

6 Likes

Isnā€™t his nose busted? To be honest, probably a couple gobshites who feel like they can shout abuse at footballers on the street without any repercussions, same as they do on Twitter - or even with the sole intent of getting a reaction.

1 Like

Really have scraped the barrel on Monday night football this week.

3 Likes

My choices are

Fulham vs. Burnley or
Betis vs. Granada

:expressionless:

3 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ve decided to put the Xbox on

2 Likes

Bye, bye, Fulham

Good Bye GIF

3 Likes

Whimper not a bang

1 Like

What Really annoyed me was that our club was fully cooperative in the rescheduling of the match even though it would have been our right to claim all 3 points as it was not force majeure then Solshite goes and comes out with that crap more or less taking no responsability if they screwed us by fielding a strong team for our game? i hope they have several injuries during that game depriving them for the Europa final.

4 Likes

Happy for Burnley to stay up. Dyche has been linked with Palace but Iā€™d be shocked if the new owner lets him get away. I also think he deserves to be backed with a player or two.

EDIT: Dyche has slightly altered the way he sets up. He has opened it up best he can but Heā€™s limited in squad size.

Weird to me that Dyche gets critiqued by some but yet everyone loves Potter, who I personally believe is as overrated as Eddie Howe.

3 Likes

He has done very well with limited resources and I agree his side is as expansive as Potterā€™s however they both play pretty depressing football to watch and can literally suck the joy out of football, itā€™s not Warnock, Lambert or Pullis but itā€™s not far off.

As for Howe, the man saved Bournemouth from relegation to the conference and likely insolvency and took them all the way ( bar a small gap at Burnley) to the PL, they were ironically really shit in his spell away.

Claim he is overhyped all you want but that is a remarkable achievement, he then kept them there for a couple of seasons and they are so well set up now that they have become one of those clubs that have been able to try and go for promotion again unlike others

4 Likes

A draw would be ā€˜okā€™ tonight but Iā€™d be furious if Leicester beats the scum.

3 Likes

I may as well have a bet on Leicester winning tonight, itā€™s predictable. A deliberately weakened Utd side and shall we say Ole wonā€™t exactly be devastated if they lose.

5 Likes

Be prepared to become very angry then, the set is staged. United will field their B team that will let this one go.

You could see this scenario coming the moment we saw their new match schedule.

5 Likes

especially after Solshiteā€™s comments it will be a weakened team to avoid being embarrassed in the CL if we are not in it as we seem to do better than them.

1 Like

How funny would it be if Leicester knock them out in the quarter finals of next seasonā€™s Champions League? :joy:

I know, I knowā€¦ United wonā€™t get out of their group.

4 Likes

Are they getting a new manager this summer?

2 Likes

Leicester is a heavy favourite at all the bookies away to utd todayā€¦ odds on to win

2 Likes

Match fixing investigation after Leicester win 5-0? :thinking:

1 Like