Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

United will win today. I see a red card for a Leicester defender early on for a foul on a United player. (United forward running towards goal and the last defender fouling him).

Leaked lineup
De Gea, Williams, Bailly, Tuanzebe, Telles, Matic, van de Beek, Mata, Amad, Greenwood, Elanga

Completely unconfirmed so take this with a pinch …

Bang on… Grr!

Wow. Can still mathematically win the title with four games to go and THAT’S the team they put out.

Small time mentality.

7 Likes

Interesting is the bench is packed, I read somewhere being on the bench isn’t particularly resting, though I assume some will be told they are their are there to make a point.

Anyhow can’t be arsed watching their reserves

1 Like

Fuck em, we’ll still get 4th :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not sure the Leicester City which showed up for its last two matches could beat the Man United kids…or the women. No offense to the women.

2 Likes

I’ll laugh and laugh till I puke if they lose this (intentionally), and win the last 3 to get to 79 points…only to see Cheaty lose all their 3 remaining games and stay at 80pts.
Better still if they draw this and get level with the Cheats but with inferior goal difference, making them miss the title by the skin of their dentures.

5 Likes

Ten minutes before kick off. United’s training team involved in the last stages of preparing the players for tonight’s game:
https://images.app.goo.gl/v3cPvj1CKEXUmEEMA

1 Like

Proud Reds are wishing Scums and Cheaters to win :nauseated_face:. Dark times. :sob:

Fuck me - what a goal

Predictable, weak side, started very disjointed, good goal though. Scum. Let the voodoo curses start.

1 Like

Will take that

De Gea is shit :rofl:

Get the fuck in there

Fucking hell… I am conflicted

1 Like

Get in Mase :grimacing:

10 De Geas wouldn’t have saved it.

Honestly that was a fucking pearler.

1 Like

It was a good goal. But De Gea is shit, didn’t even move. And he has been shit, that’s why he is playing today. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Another nice goal. Greenwood screwing it up for Ole.

Looks like Leicester will soon score.