FUCK YOU FULHAM.

AND YOU TOO CITY.

AND YOU TOO UNITED.

AND YOU TOO RODGERS.

AND YOU TOO VAR.

AND DAVID COOTES.

AND PICKFORD.

11 Likes

I would normally feel bullish about Thursday but I strongly suspect they will get their mandatory penalties. I still hope that KLopp will wind our players up and they show up for a change with some robust tackles and Philips dominates Cavani.

2 Likes

You left out Richarlison.

4 Likes

Here comes the fawn from the media dumbcunts…

City the only team who could field basically two full 11s, having £500mil on the bench and never affected due to lack of crowds because they haven’t ever had one… but no it’s all their brilliance…cunt of a club.

P.s. Pep is just another bald cunt like Lance Armstrong.

13 Likes

Adjusting to pandemic football and shredding their kryptonite? How? Were they so accustomed to fans pushing them towards victories? Did they have to manage with depleted squads that cannot have second team players as good as first team ones, while other teams struggled with injuries?

5 Likes

I want us to cross United’s tally before Klopp leaves. This wouldn’t have been so easy for City if not for the fcking injuries. Or even our finishing for that matter. Hurts!

3 Likes

Bad results, loss of form can be understood they are part of football. What is really hard to shallow is that after a 30 year wait for a title these players never had a chance to defend it because of this virus. They didn’t even get to play inside a packed Anfield as champions. And likewise Liverpool fans who waited for so long never had the chance to watch their team perform as champions.

It feels that everyone who has a connection with the club has been cheated out of something special. It’s depressing, it’s maddening and it’s almost impossible to accept that this was our season as champions and that this may be the end of this team. That’s why we have to bounce back. We have to do it again and have a proper celebration.

11 Likes

I keep wondering how the same people drooling over clubs like City, Chelsea, and PSG, talk about greed and corruption in football. The world is a very dark place indeed.

4 Likes

Melissa Reddy. That’s over the top bullshit hyperbole.

3 Likes

I would ask what she’s said… but I don’t give a flying fuck.

1 Like

That tweet above. Vomit inducing.

2 Likes

Sportswashing. Wish someone would call it out.

1 Like

Do I have to shout for plastics and 'arrys lot now.

1 Like

More like spending £40mil on another CB during covid when they lost round £130mil… That didn’t work out so in Jan they spent another £60mil on a CB… Fucking doping cunts. The worst type of plastics.

5 Likes

Any chance Pep going off to Juventus next season, there maybe a vacancy there next season? :neutral_face:

3 Likes

This, 100 times this!

Bring on 21/22!

7 Likes

I’ve been known to be a bit thick, so forgive me if I have this wrong. Even if we win all 4 we still need someone else above us to lose.

I realize every club can play the “what if” scenarios but these specific results crushing us right now:

0-1 Burnley
1-1 West Brom
0-1 Brighton
0-1 Southampton
0-1 Fulham
1-1 Leeds
1-1 Newcastle

6 Likes

I have been reflecting. We should have won the EPL in 2019 as well as 2020. We would have done the double then.

It is so difficult to catch up with the likes of state run teams like Man City and then Chelsea are looking really strong with their top stars like Werner and Harvertz and top manager Tuchel.

It will be harder next year. We can’t have any major injuries to our key players, if we are going to have a chance again

3 Likes