Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

As nice as this would be - give the young lads some space! :no_mouth:

1 Like

To me they weren’t anything special, ironically they looked better in defence, they were wasteful going forward as usual.

Spurs were wank, probably for the quality they have it was the worst team I saw all weekend.

4 Likes

Spurs were utter garbage,did fuck all and just meandered through the game.

Lots of tension in that team

4 Likes

hmmmm … I wonder why ?

Mourinho is gonna do there exactly what he did at Utd , and Spurs fans will be asking why the fuck did we sack Poch for him ?

4 Likes

Not sure if this video has already been posted, if so pls remove.

I really like the Liverbird at the end :+1:

11 Likes

Wolves aren’t hanging about here. 2-0 after six minutes.

3 Likes

This is an excellent line-up that’s gonna get done over 3-2 by Brighton (Lallana two assists).
And nothing this weekend outside of our Royal Salahness’ smile, will have given me more pleasure than seeing Frank’s jowly cheeks all of a quiver when it happens. Oh and if anyone’s interested this is the most fair-spirited post I’ll be writing about Chelsea this season. Might take a moratorium for moral reasons actually as soon as they’re no threat whatsoever. So Christmas then.

1 Like

Hopefully the seagulls shit all over them. :joy:

3 Likes

Ashley Young does not like this post.

6 Likes

Chelsea will be an interesting team to watch this year.

Watching the Wolves game, Jimenez is a great player. Does everything you want from a CF. One of the best players not talked about much, maybe without covid someone would spend some money on him.

Sheff united need Brewster. They have no-one like him. They aren’t dangerous enough going forward. A loan to them would be a good move for both I think.

I’m here for all the LOLs with Spurs this year. Rodrigez looked much better than I thought he would yesterday for Everton. If he can keep that up all year, they should be in with a shout ~5th.

1 Like

Agree. I’m going to enjoy the implosion (if you can have an implosion without a structure ever having reached any recognisable shape).
Anyway tonight is the start of a wonderful season for the Chavs at the Syntex Stadium.

2 Likes

Let’s go Ads!!!

Hm - general Chelski gut feeling prediction:

Havertz is going to struggle with the prem most likely.
Werner will blow hot and cold. Feels like he could burn bright today and stay invisible for a few games after that - that would be his usual bumble.

Still big questions around the defense

2 Likes

[quote=“Werder4life, post:172, topic:120, full:true”]
Hm - general Chelski gut feeling prediction:

Havertz is going to struggle with the prem most likely.
Werner will blow hot and cold. Feels like he could burn bright today and stay invisible for a few games after that - that would be his usual bumble.

Still big questions around the defense[/quote]

I agree with you, word for word @Werder4life. I think Havertz might struggle with the physicality of the Prem. I think the world of the lad (wanted him here badly) but he can be bullied at times. And don’t even get me started on Werner.

1 Like

I am a fan of these new Brighton shirts.

2 Likes

You could wear a tie with them!

2 Likes

shape and cut is alright but the colour… :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

08/15 Schalke Blau

2 Likes

Im only half watching on my phone so cant make out how Chelsea have set up. Any ideas?

I don’t at all agree that’s a pen.