Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

The Citeh defenders are given the benefit of the doubt
They are brilliant footballers you know / when in fact they are thugs who are committing fouls disguised as 50-50 challenges

1 Like

English refereeing at its best today.

Saka just got a yellow for asking for City player to be carded. I don’t mind that, except it happens 100 times a game. We can’t make a tackle with the opposition player waving an imaginary card at the referee.

Feels a lot like preferential refereeing.

3 Likes

Same story as with the Jiminez red card situation. Soft then stupid. Ref handing City the win there, and doing everything he can to do the same here.

Yup. Player tries to run at them straight after a transition of play. Shitty sdo those sly Fernandinho specials. Ref gives no yellow.

1 Like

De Bruyne tripped over his own feet a few minutes ago and the Arse player got carded. Fuck me.

4 Likes

So, they should give five penalties in a game in that case. It would soon put a stop to shirt pulling and holding.

Thing is, these fuckwits tried that a few seasons ago and there were pens galore at corners. Then they decided to stop.

1 Like

The City winner will come not matter if it take 96 minutes.

Fuck.

JK has covid!!!

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!

:frowning_face:

1 Like

It would, but since that’s possibly the only one ive seen this season, which just happens to go to City, what should i be thinking? Especially as its in one of the few games they were being beaten AND outplayed. I dont think they get that pen if they’re already 4-0 up and i can say that hand on heart

That’s just been confirmed on BT Sport about JK.

This is what they do.

One week, soft penalties everywhere. Then they think, oh shit, let’s do something.

The next week, blatent penalty on Jota, and waved away.

Arsenal hanging in there. I want to hope.

Hope is a good thing, some say the best of things.

Hope is all we have.

2 Likes

Scary when all your hope is personified by a big, red Arse.

3 Likes

Stop.

You’re turning me and @PeachesEnRegalia on.

2 Likes

Never heard such moaning in the studio.

1 Like

City don’t look like scoring only the penalty on target.

2 Likes