Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Uh Oh Wrestling GIF by WWE

Yes.

Haven’t COVID situation deteriorated across Europe in the recent weeks? Have any other leagues have so many postponements?

Within the greater London area, what constitutes a derby? This match? If QPR plays Arsenal, is that?

Matrix shit from Guaita there. First one shot right at him, but the other two are ridiculous.

1 Like

Just finished a recording of the Arsenal game. Looked a bit crooked to me. Man City benefitted from every big decision - non penalty for Ederson on Odegaard, soft penalty for Xhaka on Silva. Sending off was weak too, Gabriel didn’t do much. And Martinelli needed to just slide it into an open net to make it 2-1 for Arsenal at the time.

I like what Arsenal are building up. Good young team. Went toe to toe with Man City, until down to ten men, then mostly tucked in and the inevitable happened, well into stoppage time.

Antonio 1-0

1 Like

Nasty ball in, that one. Antonio muscles his way to it.

2-0 lanzini, good goal.

1 Like

Technically, any game between two london sides would be a derby match, but you will usually hear more about it if they are closer to each other i.e Spurs and Arsenal would be talked about as the North London Derby, Chelsea and fulham a West London Derby.

2 Likes

Palace is shit :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Penalty to hammers very soft, 3-0 Lanzini, game over.

You might as well just recruit a few cab drivers before each match to officiate.

3 Likes

User drivers as linesmen.

Who gets to play Mr VAR??

1 Like

Andrei Glaucomescu, a lorry driver living in Ipswich, who’s actually in the country illegally now, post Brexit.

4 Likes

From what I’ve seen and I generally put a few low bets on the only mass cancellation has been série b, saw a few games lost in Belgium and Holland and the odd one elsewhere but nothing on the scale of the UK.

Championship, League 1 and League 2 have been a mess up to now.

Palace get another one back 2-3, apparently they have come back before from 3-0 down to earn a draw.:no_mouth:

1 Like

OMG, that was so close. Would have been amazing!

2 Likes

You think about the chances Palace have created this match.

I think the only people in England happy with the officiating are wearing light blue and living in Manchester.

2 Likes