Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Great team goal by Palace.

Not as good a team goal by Palace for the equalizer

2 Likes

It’s play when you feel like it, isn’t it. Can’t even look forward to next season with the ridiculous World Cup looming.

1 Like

The World Cup is going to completely fuck up the Premier League next season. The consequences of bribery and corruption.

2 Likes

At least it will be more structured than the nonsense this year. The PL has utterly failed in presenting a clear and transparent regime for managing through this. I have no idea if Arsenal has a critical problem that has emerged in 24 hours (I have my suspicions…), but the PL has all but invited accusations of gaming the system, or lack thereof

4 Likes

First foul against a Cheater player and the rest surround the referee demanding a yellow card is given against the Chelski player… Shower of shits led by Fraudiola

2 Likes

Why are chavski playing in their home kit?

What a boring game till now

I always thought the away kit was only needed when the home kits clashed. If they are totally different, then the away kit isn’t needed

or superstition i’ve read…!

Jim Beglin just said Emptihad :rofl:

1 Like

Haha, he just said emptyhad. @34.26 for future reference.

1 Like

And he corrected himself else wouldn’t have even noticed… haha

2 Likes

Will be all over Twitter. And more reference here

1 Like

Sad how no one asks a question about Grealish’s transfer fees. And it didn’t matter one bit to City how easily they can have such a expensive player literally mot contributing anything.

1 Like

Chavski have been poor so far, still can see them nicking it 1-0.

On the contrary can see City actually nicking one. Chelsea hasn’t created anything of significance except for that Stones mistake. I do hope they atleast try in the second half.

Chavs had a couple of breakaway but poor passing and led to nothing.

1 Like

Good save, chavs first shot on target.

1 Like

Origi would have buried that.