Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Defo looking like a four horse race for the drop now. If Burnley can get something from their games in hand they could yet pull themselves to safety.

Burnley, Newcastle and Everton going down would be a dream scenario.

2 Likes

Seriously, how are they allowing this? The Covid case aside when has the other reasons ever been used to justify postponing a game?

Fucking ridiculous
What The Hell Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

3 Likes

I don’t see Burnley staying up, and I actually sort of like Burnley. :man_facepalming:

Unless they add 1 (or possibly 2) new players there is zero chance they’re staying up with the squad they have currently, even with the games in hand. They’ve been making offers to clubs for players but haven’t been able to get anything done.

Tottenham is not happy and made a public statement expressing their displeasure. They said the same in the statement, the system is being gamed.

2 Likes

I said a few weeks ago if any season in living memory qualified to be null and voided its this one the way teams have engineered postponements.

6 Likes

Brutal mistake from Martinez. Brutal. 0-1.

2 Likes

Rec league keeping. Hilarious if not giving United a lead.

2 Likes

Brutal goalkeeping, get Phil on in goal.

Villa might need to look at bringing in a keeper, that was terrible

Was hoping for offside, but Mings played everyone on.

1 Like

Seriously fuck Martinez, that’s Mignolet-level shit

1 Like

Douglas Luis, what type of pass is that? Urgh!

Much better by Martinez this time around. And Cavani is rolling on the ground to do some gardening.

Villa look shite, to be fair.

United fans all creaming their jeans over Elanga, he’ll be the latest in a long line of fringe players who play well for a few games and get declared the second coming of Maradonna, only to turn to shit and eventually get sold.

2 Likes

Coote in charge so we know who gets the free-kicks and who does not

We should loan our Brazilians to their hometown teams and postpone all games until a week or two after the AFCON.

3 Likes

or recall our African contingent

Villa has no support to the ball carriers on both wings. Manc easily got the ball every.single.time.

2 Likes

Both games they let utd take the lead and then end up all out attack which suits utd.