Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Really disappointing. Watford look so vulnerable. Need them to step up.

2 Likes

Agree with @wyld.at.hrt, and posted it earlier. This season is a farce and an absolute shit show mockery. Clubs are using the pandemic as a means for competitive advantage and it’s shameless. Disgraceful and shameless.

Even more evidence we are officially in the Twilight Zone, Neville agrees with me :man_facepalming:

https://twitter.com/gnev2/status/1482363599314108416?s=21

4 Likes

Watford are so woeful they can’t even score a proper own goal. Hit the crossbar.

All these teams have subs bench players, u23’s, they all have more the 13 players available…BT commentators all say its a loophole to PP matches…but PL only have one intention…let the shitty win…stinks…

1 Like

Can we get St Maximin on a cheap when newcastle sign haaland and mbappe?

That’s pure quality from Saint-Maximin, sadly. That lad needs to be wearing a red jersey.

1 Like

I started watching Norwich v Everton this half and Newcastle score.WTF

Norwich are wasting chances, they could be 4-0 up.

Bitters 1 back richarlison overhead kick

They’re going to get away with this, I can sense it.

Newcastle winning 1-0

Yeah with Neville and yourself on this.

I believe with the cases suspected the public health authority in Liverpool ordered us to close our facility, I would say unless something like that happens they play on.

As I said above I believe that’s happened to only three teams. This is now gaming the system if we had done the same last year we would have been playing til now to finish our season.

Anyhow Xhaka misses our match though if I’m honest I don’t rate him anyhow.

4 Likes

He’s a dirty cunt so our players less likely to be injured :laughing:

2 Likes

WATFORD 1-1 ha ha ha

4 Likes

7 minutes stoppage time for Everton.

Toon with 12 points after 20 games. That is woeful, and it is strange because they don’t look as bad as that. So many draws where they handed 2 points back.

Still some embers of hope for Norwich after those 3 points.

1 Like

Well done Rafa I mean Norwich :clap: :+1: :grinning:.

3 Likes

The blue pricks chanting rafa out and the same benitez get out of our club banner.

Rafa can only work with the tools he is given…and these tools are crap…a bit like Lidl tools v Makita…

Problem is Norwich are utterly shit.

Rafa has chosen poor in clubs but he wasn’t going get any time and the results are getting worse.

It’s a bit of both but it’s toxic anyhow. They kind of need to appoint a club legend to get it out of their system because that’s a poisonous train of thought as well and only seems to work if the club legend has proven himself, has a pit of money or the club is generally well run and even then it sometimes doesn’t.

Everton was a perfect example of a club with tonnes of money and no idea what to do with it.

3 Likes