Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Love to hear that full throat singing at Villa Park with United back on their heels.

Love the cramp. Take your time, boys.

Yep that was going top left, would have been a brill goal.

Switched back :sunglasses:

Knew we should have resigned the bastard… FSG out.

2 Likes

‘It’s the hope that kills ya.’ - Mark Goldbridge, 1min ago

2 Likes

Tits on a nun FC!

3 Likes

I shared that expression with someone the other day, brilliant. Fucking Goldbridge.

1 Like

Have the feeling that everytime ManU drops points and we make fun of them we also don’t win our next game.

Can we please wait until tomorrow with the Goldbridge videos :grimacing:

1 Like

I’m going stop watching Man Utd… seems to work :rofl:

Great to see Phil back…:+1:

6 Likes

It’s a good point for Stevie. His remit was to keep them up and he certainly seems on course to do that.

3 Likes

apparently he had the choice to either get a statue built for him or become an just ordinary player. he chose the latter. He’s so humble

1 Like

Glad they got something out of the two games as they deserved a win on Monday and probably did tonight.

They are better than Man Utd on current showing.

9 Likes

Yes two silly mistakes give utd 2 goals, Gerrard has definitely put his stamp on this team.

I like the commentary: “The little magician…his first trick, to make Man United’s 2-goal lead disappear.”

1 Like

Well nobody chased you away, you thought that the grass was greener in fucking Barcelona.

5 Likes

Alas…hindsight is a wonderful thing…

1 Like

We were all young at one time and we’ve all made mistakes or short sighted decisions we’ve later regret. :heart:

6 Likes

Aston Villa midfielder Jacob Ramsey speaking to Sky Sports : "I think I’ve scored three goals in the Prem, and both of them were away.

:thinking:

1 Like