Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

James Milner can sneeze with his eyes open.

1 Like

That decision was copping a pounding on the wireless when I was listening a few minutes ago.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve got very little time for Spurs, but thought their public statement about the situation was spot on.

2 Likes

Yes! I literally laughed out loud and said the same thing! It’s the league trying to play the martyr and victim. Ludicrous and laughable.

Burnley are trying to get the season Null and voided :joy:

I heard he can fart after eating curry

1 Like

Bottom of the table, the highest number of postponements.

1 Like

Peak years of Klopp era fcking disrupted.

2 Likes

He might still renew yet, feeling that he wants proper peak era with us?

Really hope he does, not that confident tbh

Watford will be fuming if they postpone their game against Burnley tomorrow.

And, imagine Sean Dyche being on the other side of those postponements because of injuries.

I agree, in fact, I would be flabbergasted if he does.

1 Like

Null and void it.

Keep playing the CL though as that’s a UEFA tournament.

3 Likes

which they have now done.

Who could ever have anticipated this utterly predictable abuse of a weak set of rules lacking clarity or transparency. After Arsenal got a postponement for 1 covid case, the barn doors were thrown wide open. Welcome to the 2021-23 season

4 Likes

They are going have to go like the continent and put these games on at 6pm on a weekday during the 4 weeks of CL last 16 games.

I like Burnley but they’re playing desperation games.

Much too convoluted to attempt an explanation of the unfavorable terms of their leveraged buyout lead by Alan Pace, but my understanding from reading Lancashire papers is Burnley going down could be a financial death sentence and would completely bury the club. The majority of the assets used as collateral for the loans are the club’s assets. Ironically enough, Alan Pace while technically the chairman of Burnley and ALK Capital, has the least personal skin in the game financially.

I believe they thought they’d be much further ahead at this stage of the season and now they’re scrambling to bring in new players to keep the entire ship afloat. But this is just disappointing, and I feel for Burnley supporters.

Burnleys last game was ten days ago and still not possible for them to play. Has to be a joke.

Aged really well.

6 Likes

Cmon Brighton…

Shit…bugger…just glanced at BBC sport…
Geezz…

Against the run of play. BHA played better than Chelsea.