Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Thing is it was no better than some of Rafa’s matches they might pretend it is but I remember that Arsenal game and there was more fight in that.

Defend the high ball and you can keep a clean sheet. Plus they can’t hit a barn door everything went wide or high.

1 Like

Gerrard loved that

2 Likes

We all did…

1 Like

Any visiting team going to Woodison will have to start wearing those little umbrella hats :joy:

1 Like

Great start to the football weekend. :grin:

2 Likes

Who will the bitters blame now?

1 Like

Watching Leeds v newsandcastle

Tripier escape a yellow. :expressionless:

What’s the low humming around OT? Ragnick out banner flying above?

What happened at Brentford vs Wolves?

There’s a drone, so they’ve stopped the game and left the pitch.

2 Likes

Must be the new thing in stadium exhibition. Had a similar drone experience at an NFL game this past weekend.

Turned out to be some knobhead who snuck it in and decided to fly it around in order to get “closer photos of the action” or some such rubbish. He is currently being charged with aviation violations—which over here carry a really stiff fine and/or jail. Stupid git.

1 Like

Exclusive footage of the drone is doing the rounds on Twitter…

4 Likes

After looking at United Vs West ham, both teams do not deserve to be in the Champions League next season. It is such a throughly shit match…

1 Like

Easily one of the worst halves of footy I’ve ever watched

Yup. Wasted 45 mins watching the first half.

Completely boring. Man Utd with most of the ball, but not doing much with it, apart from trying to buy a pen.

As for WH, Moyes has decided the best tactic is to launch the ball direct to somewhere near Antonio, who must have been tasked with trying to get it under control and take on four United defenders and De Gea on his own.

Moyes looking at Ralfie and thinking was is it he has got that I havent…? :0)

1 Like

Leeds v Newcastle was good but no goals, I’m a bit worried Newcastle will nick a 1-0 here, Leeds have been by far the better team.

I had Jon Champion on the call for Ev/Villa. He’s one of my favorites, love listening to him call a match. I wonder if he’s back full time for PL or only having spot duty until MLS starts back up.

1 Like

Wolves 1-0, moutinho.