Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Come on spurs.

COYS! All the way today, Chelsea are the bigger threat to us.

2 Likes

A draw with lots of cards would be nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This is quite interesting, as we are probably closer to City than to Chelsea at this point. If we think we’re not in the title race, then equally Chelsea are irrelevant to us.

I find this illuminating as it means that how we see the situation is predicated entirely on our personal opinions of the various teams. If you think City is some unstoppable juggernaut even without looking at the league table, then you’d think that we’d have no chance. Equally, if you think that Chelsea is a formidable force, then you’d be worried about them.

But if on the other hand you think that getting 90+ points is quite exceptional, then you’d think that City are bound to regress to the mean, and we have quite a good chance of catching up, whereas Chelsea’s form might be more indicative of their quality.

Either way, hope there’s plenty of red cards in this fixture.

2 Likes

Anyone else think Mason Mount is becoming a bit of a whingeing git…

1 Like

Thierney you blind tosser

Tyler has mentioned us 6 times now

Only good things I hope :joy:

That could have been a red? I think that Spurs got away with a red card.

Mentioned the Kovacic goal and our 2-2 draw a few times.

Mentioned they are behind us 1 or 2

1 Like

Don’t know about red but not even a free kick or yellow? The tosser is 5 meters away and still blind

1 Like

At least our game was entertaining this is not.

Oh what miss…for a brickie…

Lukaku completely misses a tap-in from six yards. :rofl:

Lukaku is :poop:

1 Like

:horse:…think this is loobiloo.

A draw would be fine

That can’t be overturned, looks a foul to me.

Still no Kovacics worldie? :roll_eyes:

Scored but not scored?

Don’t understand how Neville said that it was not a foul by Kane. That’s a push on Silva running at full speed.