Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Fuck off. Is that really their last game. It will NEVER be the same, but imagine the psycic healing that would occur if he can get points off them that causes them to lose the league.

10 Likes

We find ourselves in the strange position of supporting Norwich and Watford

1 Like

It would certainly stop them singing that fucking song.

I’ve always been a big fan of Norwich and Watford :joy:. The question is, who do I want to win between Newcastle and Everton next week? I want both to go down.

0-0, multiple red cards, pitch invasion, trainer punch up, both teams docked points, fined and made to play behind closed doors

2 Likes

And Ferguson headbutts the referee.

1 Like

I’d rather Everton win than Newcastle to be honest. No matter how funny it’d be to see Everton relegated, I’d take more pleasure in seeing the horrible scum that run Newcastle see their sportswashing project hit a bump in the road.

11 Likes

…resulting in concussion, for the former ie.

When City won their first PL, they were down 8 points with 5 matches to go. And they won.

Or someone did I can’t remember

1 Like

We only need to collect 7 more points than they do once the two games in hand we have are won.

1 Like

One game at a time. Today will be difficult enough and the next league game after is in 18 days.

1 Like

Indeed.

It’s written in the stars, it is.

2 Likes

Some rumours Watford are looking for a new manager. This is one trigger happy club. Fat Sam is always by the phone. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So is Rafa.

I think Rafa knows if newsandcastle stay up he will be getting a call.

Arsenal - Burnley 0-0

Leicester - Brighton 1-1

1 Like

Arsenal ha ha haha ha ha :grinning:

Was debating whether I could actually support Spurs today in the Chelsea game. Then I looked at the table and saw how far we already are ahead of Chelsea and realized I dont have to

2 Likes

Yea that weekend has been very enjoyable with results. City dropping , us stealing all 3 - all we need is a draw for Spurs/Chelski to round it up for me.

Even my home team scored 2 late goals to slip into promotion places - beers and cheers all around

2 Likes

Let’s watch this shit show …kick shit out of each other…