Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Yeah Hodgson probably has a very nice amount due if he keeps them up and he is probably one of only a few who would take a contract like that.

When you read the Lingard to Newcastle stories and see he is 29… He grew up quickly… Was a youth prospect to come good as of last year.

1 Like

Took a good while for him to get the chance at United, he had a lot of loans before that.

Virgil van Dijk: “If anyone wouldn’t believe [Liverpool can catch Manchester City] then they better stay home, in my opinion. There’s so many points still to collect, there’s so many games to play, there’s so many cups that we’re involved in. Anything can happen.”

5 Likes

Can have hope I expect it won’t happen however with the cups I’m looking forward to the second half of the season.

2 Likes

Is it true that DAZN are set to buy BT Sports?

2 Likes

that’s rediculous. I buy my subscription in August for a year, it was $150CAD

rumor has it, they’ve lost the PL to another streaming provider FuboTV.

Werid thing is they were saying they wanted out and then they bought WWE, Italian football and even more cricket.

Another change to the Covid postponement rules?

Horse has bolted. Fuck knows why it took this long to come out with. Teams have already gained postponements due injuries, suspension, afcon and sometimes just one covid case.

Dim twats.

2 Likes

Oh please do sue :rofl:

Ivan Toney saying “Fuck Brentford” at the urging the woman he clearly wants to shag. Can’t wait to see what he says in his Lukaku-eque apology :sweat_smile: :joy:

2 Likes

Plot twist: He told them his name is Brent Ford.

3 Likes

If her name is Brent Ford it’s ok

3 Likes

Just wondering how anybody would feel if this was one of ours.

Lots of excuses being made on his behalf on the Brentford forums.

Not sure I would be so forgiving if a Liverpool player was happy to say that in any context.

1 Like

I’d be wary of the player was to say it, wouldn’t tell them to fuck off but I’d like an apology.

5 Likes

He definitely said ‘Fuck Brentford’ and so did the girl. I don’t know how he gets out of that one.

Sounds like he’s doing it for a bet or something. Weird, but not terrible.

10 Likes