Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

What is going on with the schedule here? It looks like an international break, but on the list of fixtures I saw I see no games for any of the european countries.

1 Like

Nothing special to say really.

It certainly wasn’t over that early, nor does it mean that they’ll collapse now. The gap will still change, + -. They still play the best football for the most time out there. But who knows what might happen in both boxes, they don’t have great depth in some areas, etc.

My only hope is that we are in ‘contact’ with them by the time we go to Etihad somewhere early April. Throw the kitchen sink there (not literally of course!), try to complicate/overtake after that. If we fail, shake their hand and see you next season when we go again.

2 Likes

god forbid they fill in some blanks with the rescheduled games.

Yeah Europe doesn’t seem to have arranged any.

All the other federations are playing qualifiers mind.

Ranieri just been sacked…!

I cannot see it. they don’t announce they’re sacking a manager in advance.

I guess that’s it, then.

1 Like

He is on the bus to Woodison :0)

2 Likes

Ffs I’d hope they would go down but then I’d rather see Newcastle and Everton fall.

They did…and they have…I think he knew after the last game…

Newcastle, Everton and Burnley sinking into the Championship would brighten my day :0)

3 Likes

Would be lovely.

1 Like

I thought he had retired.

Really Roy just go play Golf or something.

4 Likes

Hope he does a smashing job with Watford, keeps them up with ease and is rewarded with attracts the attention of Man U.
With his experience, there’s no way his methods can fail to return them to the top.

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

As much as Roy is a very experienced manager, I think Watford owners are sending a message that they are prepared for relegation this season again. I think ever since Javi Garcia left them, they have been through managers faster than Mcdonalds can churn our Big Macs. In fact if I am not wrong, in the last decade, they never had a manager that managed them for more than 100 matches each. Thats alarming in terms of stability and the judgement of the owners and management.