Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Absolute embarrassment for United yet again. Top 4 drifting away. Bottlers united FC

2 Likes

Arsenal, Spurs and WHU will be happy about that, better by Burnley second half

2 Likes

Commentator on Burnley vs Manc: Exciting match.

I must have been watching a different match.

Oh wait, I had 3 streams on at the same time.

1 Like

Honeymoons are over

1 Like

This week for example Burnley have two days more than us to prepare for the game on Sunday. Both games at home for them.

Wednesday - Saturday would also help us more to prepare for our CL game.

I honestly believe that some fixture planners are trying to sabotage our season whenever possible.

watching the post-match with Shearer and Schmeichel. the mood, is sombre…

Anyone done a mental health check on our friend Goldbridge yet?

We are scheduled to kick-off 3 of the next 4 PL games before Cheaters kick-off theirs

1 Like

Some outlets also reporting he could be jailed for up to four years because of some french law. Probably won’t happen, but hopefully he’s bricking it just for the possibility

2 Likes

Fingers crossed Brentford can do a job on City this evening. They are at real risk of getting dragged into the relegation fight so have plenty of motivation. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

The fine is apparently the max they can currently do

Assuming that’s a typo :grimacing:

Ha! I think that is more dyslexia than typo, that’s what I’m claiming anyway.

1 Like

This quote from the RSPCA spokesperson was interesting…

“We’re grateful to everyone who expressed their concern for these cats. We were dealing with this issue before the video went viral online and are leading the investigation.”

I wonder how it came to their attention earlier?

It is. They need the approval of the PFA to fine more than 2 weeks’ wages.

They should ask for it.

Money hasn’t got anything to do with it! Any wealthy person can lob some money at a charity but it doesn’t change anything. Good that the animals have been removed from the house - let’s hope the kids don’t take their place.

And a few weeks shoveling shit, any shit, at a RSPCA centre…

1 Like

That cat needs to be x-rayed first and foremost…

2 Likes

Zouma needs to do community service in an animal rescue centre to realise what he did was so reprehensible.

2 Likes

He needs a brain transplant for that.

3 Likes