Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

You have to give it to Hassenhuttl really.

I’ve been reluctant to give him too much credit in the past but he’s getting a tune out of a seriously mediocre bunch of players. Lesser managers would be battling relegation with that squad.

4 Likes

He has got some very good results against teams this year.

Villa down to 10 men, Konsa off.

Villa have bottled this, how idiotic of Konsa.

I like Konsa but that is braindead behaviour.

One of the dumbest red cards I’ve seen in a long time.

8 mins added.

Gerrard will not be happy after being 3-1 up.

Could get worst for them yet.

Stevie G’s jumper is not a v-neck? :wink:

Possibly wouldn’t be in the PL anymore. They looked dead and burried at one point under Hughes. Ralph is squeezing everything he can from this side. Really needs a bit more support now from the new owners.

1 Like

Spurs are London’s The Ev.

1 Like

Great entertainment guys.

1 Like

Waching MOTD, what a goal by Zaha.

Adidas drops Zouma and Vitality pulls money from West Ham. It’s a positive start in the right direction.

However, for every one step forward we take 2 back. There is a noisy faction claiming “racism”. Saying it would be different if Zouma was white. Additionally, those same people blasting Adidas for not acting as swiftly and decisively on Luis during the Evra controversy.

1 Like

Watched the highlights of the Villa game. Two assists and a goal from Coutinho. The goal and the assists were really good - he is looking sharp and back to his best. We should seriously consider him in the summer. Villa should have won the game but for shocking defending.

They played Leeds, Leeds has no clue how to defend, and were playing without their holding midfielder Phillips who is one of the best in that business. Let’s wait until they played more serious opposition before we even consider that.

2 Likes

Happy for him, but we have moved on.

8 Likes

What a penalty miss also.

:joy:

Add to that, Phil had it easy yesterday - he was just sauntering on through the Leeds non-existent midfield as if he were Moses parting the sea. At Liverpool, most opposition teams sit deep and don’t allow that kind of space, rendering Coutinho less effective.

1 Like