Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

He’s not worried zbout losing his boot deal with adidas,he’s started his own sportswear company.

EDIT: i hate all forms of cruelty (especially to defenseless animals), I’m in no way condoning what he’s done,it was intended as a piss take of him and his stupidity.

4 Likes

Since qualifiers are necessary to not be cyber-lynched: I hate people who think they can be violent against beings weaker than them.

Having said that, this was hilarious.

3 Likes

Obscene amounts of money.

2 Likes

Matinelli sent off for the Arse in what can only be described as typical Arsey sending off

4 Likes

https://streamgg.com/v/62057ffe62c33

1 Like

It makes me uneasy to be honest. This isn’t right.

2 Likes

What a prat.

Bizarre sending off…I guess it’s right but seems harsh.

That’s a red for me. Both of those offences are yellow cards.

No sympathy from me.

3 Likes

Pinch of salt given its from the mail, but would funny if true.

I guess he thought the 2nd one would be a freebie because he had not seen the 1st yet? One of the commentators did, have to google his name, he always irritates me with his ‘that’s not a foul/penalty for me’ comments that rarely have a damn thing to do with the rules of the game.

edit: Not Chris Sutton, he irks for me slightly different reasons.
edit: Townsend. Twat.

4 Likes
1 Like

How is this sort of thing still legal??

3 Likes

Burnley will end up playing in League One.

1 Like

Yeah that annoys me, if they were on the field and had that foul I’m sure they would be screaming for it 9/10

2 Likes

Good grief there is some moronic commentary on the double yellow. If the game was called the way the likes of Morrison are suggesting it should be, the advantage call after a bad foul would be a free opportunity for bad fouls. Both of them were obvious yellows, there isn’t much more to say about it. If Martinelli didn’t know he was going to get a yellow for using his hands to an opponent’s body and face to disrupt a throw-in, that is really not the referee’s responsibility.

9 Likes

That’s Arsenal’s 15th red under Arteta.

2 Likes

“And for todays lesson on not kicking cats…”

4 Likes

So, Zouma has to go to classes, to be told not to kick and slap cats? Utter bullshit from Moyes.

3 Likes