Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

3 Likes

:eggplant:

Biesla seems stubborn and wants his way of playing to come through. He’s really missing Bamford and Phillips. If he gets them back soon, they can make a fight of it and survive.

Most goals scored, better GD.

Hope we can also get to the point where we have conceded the fewest goals - but not sure how realistic that is.

We‘ll have a game in hand again after Saturday evening. That one will be more difficult in Arsenal and Arteta surely does want to help Pep just like Gerrard would want to help us.

Would be great to go to the Emptyhad and not having to win that game. We did not win there since that CL game.

2 Likes

wash your mouth with soap. As much as I’d love to see Leeds stay up at the expense of the bitters , Allardyce is a stain.

4 Likes

As I said it’s hard to say but now we won’t play them again and he probably wouldn’t get kept on anything that helps one of the others go down is fine by me

Net spend, last 10 transfer windows, according to Transfermarkt

ManU £479m
ManC £434m
Arsenal £335m
Chelsea £239m
Spurs £230m
Liverpool £197m

2 Likes
2 Likes

Do they use knives and forks in Leeds?

No bookmakers are touching wagers on when Arsenal’s sending off happens. Too tipped in favour of the punters, I guess. I’ll take anyone’s money here on a spread: 60-70 minutes

1 Like

If Wolves win tonight it’s a big step up for that final spot as it looks at the moment, similar for Arsenal to be fair.

I just hope it has a winner as I’d rather have eithier in the CL than Man Utd.

5 Likes

1:0 Wolves

2 Likes

Wolves it is then

3 Likes

FIFY
First yellow card done

2 Likes

United fans have been celebrating 4th since the downturn in Spurs’ form and Arsenal’s inconsistency, but they should have been looking out for Wolves the whole time…

it's always sunny in philadelphia charlie GIF

2 Likes

Huge mistake by Atkinson and Coady is fuming.

Clear dive by the Arsenal player. Could have been 2:0

Nobody wants 4th.

I do have to see Lage is doing an incredible incredible job at Wolves…if they can somehow sneak 4th he deserves the MOTY without a doubt.

Unless Klopp wins 4 trophies :rofl:

2 Likes

Sorry I meant manager of the season.

Klopp has already got manager of the year :slight_smile:

1 Like