Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

yeah, me neither

Are you actually being serious? Is scoring at least 2 a game not enough for you? We’ve also been without Mane and Salah for the most part. Sheeeesh take it easy lad.

Mash Up Ball GIF

2 Likes

Was just a assessment.

The 3-0 win was also with Salah, Mané and Keita so it should soon be possible to have one high scoring win with them.

Would take 1-0 wins in all our games of course.

But if we can best Leeds by 3 goals tomorrow we would already have the better goal difference than City - slowly getting to the point where this could be important.

It’s another ‚opportunity’ to put pressure on them.

1 Like

The Everton game is a gift that will just give and give. For the first time, every result will be a cause to celebrate and the odd little injury and/or red card will just be a cherry on top!

the flip side is there is no result here we can truely be happy with…

for mine, not having to live amongst any bitter, i want everton to win…smack them…

I will be happy with any result. Win, lose or draw!

The Premier League announced some fixture changes (including our match v. Cheaty at Etihad). But I still do not understand, why is PL waiting with the announcement of the new date for Chelsea-Arsenal match (postponed due to Chelski’s involvement at the CWC)? Chelsea has two postponed games to catch (Arsenal due to CWC and Leicester due to League Cup final). Why does the PL not postpone the Chelsea-Arsenal match to March 9-10? Because if Chavs progress to CL semi-final and FA cup final, there are no free slots available for them to play all the matches before match week 38 - even if the Arsenal match is set to March 9-10, the date for at least one match cannot be set before the end of the season in the League.

I noted we have just enough midweeks if we make the FA cup and CL final.

3 Likes

That Spurs result was never in doubt imo.

3 Likes

Conte Out trending hahahaha.

2 Likes

Kind of had a feeling looking at it today.

In fact the one that surprises me is Palace, i thought they would win but 4 does surprise me.

I think Leeds are going down now, unless Frank’s bumpy bounce is just a bounce and they revert back

4 Likes

Looking at Everton’s fixtures they don’t look nice to be honest.

First time and last time I’ll ever say this but Leeds would benefit from a change of manager and Big Sam would probably strengthen them at the back to keep them up. Because if I’m honest they have the capabilities in that team to be a good counter attacking unit.

Can’t see Biesla turning it around, how many times do you do the same thing and expect something different.

2 Likes

I said start at season Bisela wouldn’t make it to end of the season looking more likely he won’t now.

1 Like

It’s the time really if they do.

They are now one bad weekend away from being in the bottom 3.

Horrendous.

Honestly don’t see them winning more than 3 (Brentford, Newcastle & maybe Borehamwood.)

1 Like

It’s a shame Watford didn’t win tonight.

I personally feel they are done. Burnley had the best due to the games they had though since the Man Utd game they’ve got better and Weighorst has seemed to improved them be amusing if he kept them up and sent Woods and Newcastle down.

1 Like

Or each of the 23 weeks before that…did thump utd 1 of the weeks which we all thank them for.