Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Might not be until next Sunday morning after that.

Should not have pissed off Lookman with that silly kick of the ball at him while he was down on the ground.

Yeah no he’s getting sacked.

Strike by Podence.

Leicester are only a couple of results from being dragged into that relegation battle to be fair. I’m looking at Brentford as well.

1 Like

Sacked in the morning, sacked in the morning. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

the lads showed character …okay

I bet Man Shitty are shitting themselves now. Everyone loves spuds once in a while.
We’re coming to get you!!!

1 Like
5 Likes

Interesting that we write off our own players as “too old” as soon as they turn 29 but some seem interested in signing 26 year old Kalvin Phillips and phasing him into the team over the course of a year (of course to replace the ancient by then 29 year old Fabinho). So we, presumably, would be signing Phillips for two seasons and then looking to replace him.

Sounds economical.

5 Likes

I think they are probably working fine, I think the issue is the clubs.

3 Likes

It’s about time we win a game by 3 or more goals in a league game. Brentford was the only one this year and it’s almost march :dotted_line_face:

1 Like

Mad that those pundits at the start of the season had us comfortably behind Utd and Chelsea…

3 Likes

Speaks volumes.

I think most of us felt Man Utd were inflated and that our injuries had a massive impact. I didn’t expect us to be any worse than last season when it started. Which seems to have only chimed with three others.

7 Likes

Funny how Mark Lawrenson and Danny Murphy appear to be the closest so far…

2 Likes

It doesn’t surprise me as most pundits are ignorant of the wider footballing world they also don’t seem to have taken our injury crisis that serious. I was having a chat with a Leicester fan friend of mine and he noted the crisis they were having hasn’t helped like ours last season.

They’ve had more than 8-9 out all season.

1 Like

I was guilty of massively overrating Leicester. Embarrassingly overrating them. I had them finishing top 4.

1 Like

Several of those ‘so called’ pundits, I’ve never even heard of. So,I couldn’t give a rat’s arse about their predictions.

Lindsay Johnson was the only one I hadn’t heard of before - She played for Everton ladies and England.

Nope, I don’t know her.