Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

True, Let’s just say Phillips would be the understudy to both Fabinho and Henderson

1 Like

That’s true. Biesla is also better off in this situation of allowing Raphina to do the Salah role, and stay high and wide up the pitch, rather than having to always double up with the Leeds right back.

Especially in a game like today, where Man Utd were always exposed with balls into the left and right channels for players to run on to.

1 Like

Rangnick just did a lame fist/arm pump.

Kalvin Phillips is interesting. His skillset and age is at the point where he can understudy Fabinho and Henderson and replace either of them seamlessly in a year’s time.

2 Likes

maybe he got tutored into doing that by Honigstein

and he would be cheaper than Declan Rice and Bellingham as well.

1 Like

However, we do the same and we get away with it when we have one of the best CBs in the business.

Our offside trap as well as our pressing game allows us to force the opposition to prematurely make their move. Biesla doesn’t do his defensive organization well

I will trust Klopp to notice this and prepare for this coming March.

1 Like

He is not very good in building plays and keeping the ball when needed. At one point, he had 1 point in the bag and it all disappeared rather quickly. I was frankly horrified that Fred was allowed to go so far into the box to score manure’s third without anyone tracking him.

A guy like Biesla is better off being a national team coach.

However, Kalvin Phillips is a No.6 through and through. His age is also slightly above our usual profile. He is 26 this year while Declan Rice who is in a similar level of development is just 23 years old. Assuming the sell-by date of a DM is around 32 years old, Kalvin phillips has 6 years more to go while Declan Rice has about 9 years more to go.

As for Bellingham, he is a very different player to Kalvin Phillips. This lad will be the successor to the creative LCM or RCM role for years to come. If Bellingham and Kalvin Phillips comes into replace AOC and Milner, I say that is a good window for us. If Bellingham and Declan Rice comes into replace AOC and Milner for a decent price, I will request that Julian Ward gets a fucking statue outside Anfield.

1 Like

Well, he did try his hand at managing Argentina and Chile with a lot of interesting stories lol!

1 Like

Considering our offense, their defense and their desire to score, we’ll smash them 5-2

1 Like

Good to see Pedro Neto back for Wolves.

1 Like

Now that Conte showcased Cheaty’s weaknesses again, I can’t wait to see what Lampard’s strategy will be Saturday.
And it’s a really good thing they are in a relegation battle…

1 Like

Eh…If we go in all out by using the tried and tested Fabinho and Thiago fulcrum, they might not even fashion a damn shot on target.

Neves only scores worldies.

1-0 Wolves.

1 Like

Wolves 1-0 neves, more pressure on Rodgers.

sacked in the morning, he’s getting sacked in the morning…