Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

This Leeds defence is just not it.

Going to get themselves relegated sooner or later.

2 Likes

This is good, let United get confident and shithouse a result against City before we smash them at Anfield.

3 Likes

Slabby…sit down you are embarrassing…

5 Likes

Looking forwards to see how they are going to cope with our front boys.

1 Like

On Wednesday he will park the bus … :innocent:

1 Like

That was so contrived.

Looks like this year be the one. I was telling my friend at the start of the season that Biesla is too stubborn in wanting to play attacking football that he continues doing that

good for us, hopefully we get options in for kalvin phillips and raphina

Diaz, Salah and Mane, should rip Leeds a new one, on Wednesday.

1 Like

Elanga made a noise before the foul…
And tubby shaw landed a punch…geez…

Wouldn’t surprise me if Hodgson gave them trouble before that.

1 Like

Anyway its nearly time to start shouting for Wolverhampton.

I’m going out on a limb here. I can’t see Leeds getting back into this.

Lottery numbers please :smile::smile:

you’ve got to be a special level of ineptitude to take a team who’s got good players and still get them into the relegation zone, especially when the other teams battling relegation are shit too

Raphina is an excellent player. Does a lot of work off the ball as well, which Klopp loves.

But we’re now well stocked up front. Even if Origi leaves, I can’t see us spending big money if we still have Mane, Salah, Diaz, Bobby and Jota.

Isn’t that now every player in the book bar the keepers?

If he’s offered to us , Klopp won’t say no.

one of Mane/Salah should be leaving though (even if i hope it’s not true) and Kalvin Phillips can be a very good backup to Fabinho

1 Like

Playing attacking football is ok if you have the personnel for it. However, Bielsa doesn’t have the personnel for it when Kalvin Phillips is injured and Bamford is injured.

It will be a sad day for Milner if Leeds gets relegated this season…

Henderson is the backup to Fabinho and Phillips has been injured for most of this season.

1 Like

Also he’s too stubborn. Biesla ideally needed to change his tactics , but he persisted in playing the high risk high reward game