Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

It’s good it isn’t carnage at Leeds… eh

2 Likes

Are Leeds really this extent of shit?

And are the Bitters any less extent of shit to get a result today?

1 Like

At what point, does it become carnage?

Well apparently when you replace Biesla with Big Sam, they need to replace him though if they are to survive.

Otherwise they are gone.

1 Like

Of course, I forgot.

1 Like

Big Sam didn’t keep West Brom up did he… Biesla needs his players back from injury…

1 Like
1 Like

Brentford down to 10 men, Da Silva red card.

It’s a nice thought, but I don’t see anything other than a workmanlike thudding for The Ev today :frowning:

3 Likes

A Burnley win today would be quite interesting.

Eriksen playing his first competitive football since he almost died.

4 Likes

Bamford makes this team go from being smashed to winning does it? I doubt it and Phillips has mostly looked shit when he has played this season.

Bit odd this board will criticise Rodgers who is in a similar position but not Biesla. The guys team looks utter shocking.*

Bamford and Phillips won’t change that trajectory there was hardly a defence on Wednesday and we kicked it about for about 60 minutes and still scored another 3.

Sam isn’t the answer that was a bit tongue in cheek but it’s not Biesla anymore. I can see a manager trying his best and one that hasn’t changed a bit to try and adapt

And anyhow Bamford seems to have one of those mysterious injuries that Sturridge got I don’t think he will be back anytime soon

*and no I don’t have time for Rodgers much.

Anyhow I’ve lost interest in the relegation battle until something changes it’s obvious it’s Norwich, Watford and Leeds.

2 Likes

Brentford are absolutely useless aren’t they.

Newcastle guaranteed survival now.

Here’s to see Everton in the relegation zone come end of the night.

Just for this weekend, I’d rather not as likely as it is.

1 Like

2-1 to Burnley. :open_mouth:

Nevermind, offside.

Steady on…

Got excited seeing Everton in the relegation zone for a second. :rofl:

Damn, some significant change at the bottom coming if results hold. Newcastle all of a suddent with breathing space and Everton put right in the thick of it just prior to kick off against City.

1 Like

Motivation!

It not about beating City helps Liverpool anymore, it’s “we better get on it or we’re playing Championship footy next year!!!”

1 Like