Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

From what I understand, he sort of acknowledges that. Just not what he does.

2 Likes

Big Sam has been spotted in Leeds this last week.

Shopping? :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

The teams he leaves behind have a decent track record too, someone a little more pragmatic who understands what he was doing but just dials it back somewhat - that Chile team comes to mind. Leeds needed to do that, or really refresh the squad.

1 Like

Sammy Lee is waiting by the phone. He doesn’t have a Leeds tracksuit in his collection.

2 Likes

Not that ~we~ would be able to relate, but it might help if the spine of their team hadn’t been out most of the season, with zero reinforcements.

2 Likes

That’s disgusting by Dallas.

Borderline sackable offence imo.

I think Bielsa will walk at the end of the season. Whether he leaves them relegated or in the Prem is a toss up. I think it is 50-50 between Leeds and Burnley as to who goes down… I’m thinking Norwich and Watford are toast.

Still, you never know. If anyone wins a couple of games it can change fast.

Bielsa has a style and he sticks with it through thick and thin. As things stand they are too open, but that is largely down to a couple of key players being out who could give them more protection. Even with their best team Leeds would still concede goals given the way they play, but currently they look worse than they are.

I hope they stay up. But I think Bielsa will walk in the summer, possibly retire too. I don’t think a sacking is on the cards, there’s too much respect, and given football on the whole is too trigger happy, I like that.

2 Likes

Too scared to shoot. Saved Lloris the clown from embarrassing himself again.

I know we just got Diaz but if we got him for 20m I’d honestly run to Leeds Airport to pick him up.

2 Likes

& then pay for a VIP taxi to drive us to Kirkby.

1 Like

Eriksen on the bench today, really encouraging to see.

3 Likes

4-0 Son.

Quality by Kane, probably the assist of the season.

1 Like

Raphinha for 20 million is a no-brainer, he’d be so much more effective with better quality around him.

1 Like

Son is too good for Spurs.

2 Likes

60 goals conceded. 20 in their last 5 matches alone. :see_no_evil:

Did anyone read Leeds owners lips then? “How much will it cost us to sack him”?

He has a lot in common with Diaz, both have that fighting spirit despite the club they play for, despite what the score line may be…very good attitude. Both wingers, both got that south american swag.

1 Like

Well that’s just unlucky isn’t it?

How they haven’t scored at least 1 is a mystery.

1 Like

Brighton vs Villa delayed, because Villa are stuck in traffic…? It’s a nightmare trying to find the AmEx to be fair.

1 Like