Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

The dream Ref team Tierney and Atkinson. Congratulations to the league and good job to everyone who has benefited from the Prince’s hand-outs.

I want to see the offside but at least that’s a “valid” reason if true.

An offside in the build-up apparently??

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what we’re hearing, but if that is the case why even look at the handball? I dont know if this is the correct explanation or just one they’ve fabricated because the decision on the field later ended play with an offside.

4 Likes

But FMD…that is a bitter pill to swallow.

What annoys me the most is that they were Level until so late in the game.

Absolutely incredible

They may have been reviewing to see if the player was offside.

Everton of course they fuck up

1 Like

we see the footage. They were looking at the handball.

1 Like

Big nose woulda missed it anyway.

Nah fair enough decision in hindsight if there was an offside before the penalty…, We lot just need to do it the hard way and do it ourselves to put these cheating cunts to the ground.

Let the bitter cunts enjoy being relegated.

win-win for me

1 Like

In all fairness they actually deserve a point this game, think theyve played half decent

Are we looking at the same footage as the VAR official?

Think it’s more of the fact that Pep and City are getting tense and can’t deal with it when someone is actually close to them in the table

1 Like

Live footage from var room.

F76KUMPJXZGJZECKBTDRYHW3AE.jfif (767×527) (tn.com.ar)

1 Like

From the position of the freekick, its not possible for the offsides to be a factor in the decision as it happened after the Rodri incident, or am I missing something?

I can’t screenshot because of Peacock, but it is definitely close on whether Richarlison is on or offside. That should’ve been shown

He is next to the pitch get him off shit reffing

Obviously not…they only see what they want…and i could slap that mummys boy foden right in the mush.