Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

It is the through ball to richarlison, which is saved by Ederson then hits Rodri’s arm

Ah well… If ya need a job doing properly…

1 Like

No fighting in the VAR room

I would have left far more on him than that.

Talking now about Dele’s move to Everton being a perfect match…being on the bench.

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

How many phases is VAR allowed to go back? It doesnt make sense.

Did Pep allow his players to train with the Atletico dark arts trainer?

Commentator on the Blueshite channel just said…
“It was an honourable defeat” !

Everton would have missed the penalty anyways. You all know that.

Ashley cole…u tell em…complete set up…

1 Like

I mean it was the same phase IMO. A rebound off a shot would still be in the same phase of play. If you were to be played through, shot, saved, and then scored on a rebound from a teammate you would expect VAR to overturn that no?

You’re a cunt Pep. Fuck off back to catalonia, hope the rebels there manage to get their hands on you. Cunt.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with VAR it’s on Kavvangh.

The whole refereeing system, from top to bottom in this league needs fucking binning. All shithouse pricks…they ruin the game every week with their lack of competence, lack of professionalism, lack of common sense, are they even human?

Starting with Riley & ending with Walton even though he’s retired.

1 Like

I submit that non PL games will determine the PL title.

Assuming we beat Cheaty, it’ll be their next 2 CL ties that will decide the PL title.

If Cheaty have to play twice Chelsea or Munich, (or us!!!) they’ll drop more points in the league.

2 Likes

Honestly not sure. Theoretically, once City win the ball back the phase is over. If Rodri had lost control and taken a player out trying to retrieve it would be clearly be a different phase of play. It seems fair to look at it with as how close the incidents were, but if the rules are written to prevent VAR going back in time to look for an excuse to not give the goal then those lines have to adhered to.

2 Likes

Joke of a decision.

1 Like

They just showed the replay. It was offside.

2 Likes

I mean I agree once they win the ball, but they had literally not put a foot on the ball before the handball. IDK, may not be a popular opinion here but I think that is VAR working in this particular instance. (obviously most times its shit in the UK)

1 Like

I’m not bothered it’s as expected only disappointment is they didn’t smash them as that’s usually when City fuck up.

2 Likes