Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Richarlison was a step offside when he received the ball going into the box. It then went off Rodri’s arm a few seconds later. It was the correct decision.

1 Like

He clearly was, but at least for me that isn’t the bone of contention.

1 Like

the second he touches it (in a non defensive play…e.g. a tackle) the attacking phase is over. The fact he committed a foul with his first touch doesnt change that.

1 Like

We can agree to disagree here. It is kind of like the old “football move” vs 3 steps in the NFL catch and fumble rule. I obviously have no idea if the linesman flagged him either which would’ve made the VAR review further pointless.

1 Like

Anyhow Burnley play Leicester next week, a draw would put them in the bottom 3 but hopefully a win for Burnley

3 Likes

Hahaha, Pep just brushed away the question about VAR by saying it was offside and the Sky Sports interviewer is absolutely incredulous. He had no idea at all that is the supposed explanation.

Great job VAR on the clarity.

1 Like

:thinking:

I have some nice biceps growing on my shoulder. Thanks PGMOL!

2 Likes

I stand corrected @Limiescouse lol. I don’t understand anything anymore haha

1 Like

vnIsLkk_d

1 Like

Refs will be in conflict next week mind with it being Man Utd :rofl:

This might be unpopular but if it was blatant I’d be upset it’s not even Kavangh’s worst decision in the last 4 months that was not sending Kane off.

4 Likes

Jesus absolute christ

Incredulous!

1 Like

Isn’t that the same ref and var ref who let Kane away with the tackle on Robertson in Decembers 2-2 draw.That duo has effectively cost us 4 points over 2 games.

5 Likes
2 Likes

I think todays game is another indication that the Cheaters are starting to creak…

2 Likes

Both are from (greater) Manchester nuff ‘ said

1 Like

The pool of referees Mike Riley has assembled is not big enough for the amount of games in a season…
Like in any normal workplace… would be good to have some trouble and strive amongst them instead of protecting each others back…
To a man, these referees are crap.!

Yup

1 Like

Hope so, all I really see it as is a bonus regarding GD.

2 Likes