Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

If we get shiteh in the cup fair enough, but id hope for someone more interesting in the CL

5 Likes

Looking at it now if we make the final of the other two cups then we don’t have a spare week.

I thought we did but yeah we are going be playing Saturday/Wednesday for a while now if we do make it

1 Like

This. I genuinely can’t get the salivating over facing City in the Champions League. Not that I don’t think we can’t beat them, but I’d rather face teams we haven’t played in a long time.

1 Like

I’m def hoping for someone less cokey than Pep in the CL and FA Cup.

1 Like

‘less cokey than pep’?

Si.

Keep it up clubs.

4 Likes

Animated GIF

1 Like

So could the Prem sue them for breach of contract if they fail to show the games?

Might be a question for @Kopstar

1 Like

Yes. Not sure whether damages would be liquidated or not but failing to broadcast the games is likely to be an actionable breach from which damages would flow.

1 Like

Also doesnt cost the PL anything. They’ve paid for it and are electing not to use those rights. This seems more like me buying asparagus and then throwing it in the trash 5 days later after never getting round to eating it.

3 Likes

Yup it’s not going hurt the PL? Just the consumer at this point, and it’s not like they can criticise the state in China.

1 Like

Leicester v leeds early ko. I can only see a Leicester win tbh.

No new manager bounce?

Is anyone actually watching the game?

Leeds have had the best 2 chances of the game.

Credit to Jesse Marsch Leeds look much better balanced already :clap:.

3 Likes

Wouldv’e been very Leicester like to have conceded from that corner.

Another point blank save by Kasper.

Leeds unlucky not to be ahead.

Barnes puts Leicester 1 up, cute finish.

Still waiting for us to sign Barnes because Klopp was speaking about him similar to how he is now speaking about Bowen :joy: