Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Was hoping that they’d at least not help their GD too much but of course they did.

Why are people mentioning his hand/glove like that should actually be a reason to be off? Come on, you know better than this.

1 Like

Shit! I only hope Man U are that bad against us.

1 Like

They were earlier on in the year?

Or was it late last year? Fuck knows.

Again

we’re still ahead on goal difference. City were due a commanding performance. Rather it came against Man Utd than any other team of more consequence

3 Likes

They will be if we play to our level and not theirs.

Fernandes seems to be one of those sunshine players where he looks good when everything goes their way and in his case it was the sheer number of penalties that he won unfairly and then scored from. It was never going to to last and now that it’s dried up he doesn’t have anything to pad his stats with and he hides when his team are under the cosh. He’s a bit of fraud to be honest.

4 Likes

Coz i thought part of his body was offside.

The hands don’t count. If they did. Mane’s goal would have been offside

Ok…that doesn’t answer my point, why would you bring up his glove?

I mean as incompetent as refs and VAR in general is in this country, even by their standards would never take into account a players hand into an offside call.

MOM - Slabby Maguire

1 Like

That is commonly known as a flat track bully and Fernández is the poster boy for this.

4 Likes

They never stood a chance.

1 Like

Coz it was on his hand…that I thought was offside…and to disinguish the colours to my hubby ie…mahrez black gloved hand and light blue manc boot…

I mean, if you look back at the last 3 games they won there…the stats were all pretty similar to that.

Anyone suffering from insomnia…
Replay Five Live commentary on todays game…
That Peter Schmeichel will send anyone off to sleep… One boring guy him :zzz:

Can’t believe anyone thought that Utd would do us a favour. They are absolutely clueless. Bang average players. No plan. Awful body language.

That game was like watching a cat with a mouse.

3 Likes

Keane gave them a piece of his mind.

5 Likes

Roy’s face when Richards cracks up…gold!

2 Likes