Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Still, was surprised how poor they were esp in 2hf

1 Like

Are you being touchy or has someone said that in this thread? Never mind, just saw.

2 Likes

Loved how Micah kept his head down holding it in and then suddently bursted out as soon as Dave said his name.

Keane’s look said everything.

In this context you’re absolutely right, all the way.

Watching highlights. Fred actually played well in attack, just didn’t track KDB back. AWB and Maguire were awful. I mean AWFUL!!. Also 3 city players on the left side every time but never enough cover.
And how was Kdb left alone for the first two goals!!
Can’t believe McTominay had the temerity to shout at De Gea for the fourth goal. Motherfucker he has been saving your useless ass all season and you have a go at him?

2 Likes

How can that be?
They’re better than TAA and VVD respectively…according to certain deluded souls in an alternate universe :rofl:

1 Like
2 Likes

Don’t see the problem with this….

2 Likes

Plenty of managers do that, doen’t see why they are making such an issue for Arteta

3 Likes

Cleverly being crap was more of a reason. If the ball is out of play then I have no issue seen loads of managers do it.

2 Likes

There are some players when I see them starting, am gobsmacked how…in the Premier League.

Tom Cleverly, Harry Winks, Harry Maguire, Mason Holgate, Ben Gibson, Jamal Lascalles.

A lot of them are British tbh.

Tonight the choice is Spursey vs Everton or the FA cup opponents for the next round, spoilt for a Monday

1 Like

I take Forest Huddersfield

1 Like

1-0 Huddersfield. They stand with 5 beyond the far post and run to the first , goal

1 Like

1-1 Nice goal

Cmon you spurs.

Spurs v Bitters just kicked off. 2-0 I reckon

Forest & Huddlesfield the 2 in form sides in the league…Huddlesfield been on a mad run, they were like 12th at NY and somehow managed to turn it around & Steve Cooper since taking over Forest has done incredibly well so either game away will be tough but I’d rather Huddlesfield seeing as Cooper knows us pretty well.

1 Like

But both are not in PL. Why are we talking about them in this thread?