Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Yeah. He is. Which is why we’re winning every cunt this season.

7 Likes

Hopefully he is. Was very strange not making any changes.

Comparing our run in with theirs, we’ve definitely got the harder remaining games

1 Like

Lovely :slight_smile:

1 Like

Strange no subs and hundreds of millions of pounds worth on the bench and they didn’t even manage a shot on target in the second half.

2 Likes

It looks at lot to me like Guardiola doing those mental things that he does every now and then in the hope that it will vindicate his genius. It hardly ever works out that way.

6 Likes

Shootout to the crowd at Selhurst Park, they really produced a very nice atmosphere tonight.

7 Likes

Well done Palace. Worked hard and gave their all. A little bit of composure on a couple of occasions and they might have got the win, but then again, Man City hit the post a couple of times and missed one or two other easy chances.

It is crucial we keep our foot pressed down. Arsenal are going very well, but I think, in a strange way, that plays into our hands, as they will fancy their chances and come for us. It will be a tough game, but they have won five on the spin and have some margin to spare to keep hold of top four.

4 Likes

It’s quite possible, given that it’s Croydon.

3 Likes

Pep has Klopp running round inside his head. :smiley:

3 Likes

And now, with a hard earned point in the bag, they are glad all over.

I’m here all week.

1 Like

Stayed away from this match. Was it worth to spend an hour and a half of my life to watch a replay of this match?

And @Red_Submarine, I was scrolling the text and you almost set me off to a disappointment to today’s outcome! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Manchester City missed out on a chance to go six points clear at the top of the Premier League as they were held by a resilient Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park.

Fuck me the BBC are shit. I need to stop getting so wound up by their reporting of points from match to match and their refusal to take into account our game in hand and that we play most of our matches on a different day or time slot etc.

6 Likes

Opportune result for us tonight ! :+1:

7 Likes

Meaningless if we can’t smash an in-forms Arse in two days’ time. If we win that match, it puts massive pressure on City from here on out. The cunts.

13 Likes

We need to win next 2 games=6pts +66=72…and if shitty only draw the next=1pt…71pts…so how are BBCsport saying shitty will still go top of the league…or am I missing something here.

2 Likes

Yes: you’re missing the fact that the BBC are crap.

4 Likes

Definitely didn’t anticipate that! Need to capitalize.

3 Likes

DEFINITELY DIDN’T ANTICIPATE THAT!

There; done it for you.

7 Likes

Pep is blaming the grass. :grinning:

4 Likes

Incoming 150M Haaland…

(but is he going to Abu Dhabi or to Riyadh?)

2 Likes