Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

But do you understand the build up and the eventual release from checking off each of those wins on my spreadsheet?

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

2 Likes

I guess something like

computer randy marsh GIF by South Park

Tottenham has messed up most of the top teams this season, and CP is without question City’s bogey team - 4W 3D 2L Vs CP since 2017 is probably the best record out of anyone - so I’m not reading too much into those two results.

On the other hand, of you were designing a fixture list to end the season that would be very difficult to take maximum points from, it would look very similar to what we have got. After Watford, we have 6 more Arsenal type games on the trot. Absolutely we could take maximum points, and no one could say we didn’t deserve it, but gee whiz. It will be tough.

2 Likes

Try and explain that to Paul Merson.

1 Like

Have the feeling Everton will win tonight.

2 Likes

I hope Newcastle are prepared to have the shit kicked out of them tonight.

1 Like

Palace are under a new manager though, Wolves have a similar record against Man City if I remember though again under a new manager.

Nothing is guaranteed and the old cliche of one game at a time comes into play.

But with Palace form and games this season I couldn’t see anything but a Man City win on Monday.

1 Like

I’ll pass.

I think I would get more intelligence talking to a brick wall

2 Likes

Since Newcastle are basically safe…come on Newcastle!

1 Like

Toon Army!

United MIdweek then Everton at home on the weekend is a real pisser. Or, alternatively, so sort of run in which 6 points makes City think we’re never dropping them and piles on more pressure

2 Likes

Is it really any different to similar situations when you face a top quality European side in midweek. The latter is probably harder.

Anyhow is this game on Comedy Central?

No, Comedy Gold.

1 Like

I wasn’t super bothered about Everton going down, but I’m definitely all in for watching Lampard take them down and losing week after week.

So fingers crossed for a Toon win.

Cmon newsandcastle. :grin:

1 Like

My Amazon Video is switching from HQ to LQ every 10 seconds, un fecking believable…regretting this move up north more by the day. No fucking signal, no fucking connection, no fucking nothing. It’s not even cheap up here!!

Have you moved to the highlands?

A bitter (Collective noun): a group of headless chickens under the control of a bald spot

It’s harder in the sense that you don’t necessarily need to win all your games in CL.