Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Lovely finish Benrahma

Game on

All from a cheap corner gifted by Doherty.

Another idiot trying to attach himself to the goalposts.

Son is sometimes a complete embarrassment of a footballer. Actually, there are quite a few spurs players that act like they have been murdered when something innocuous happens.

1 Like

Getting boring at this point. Makes me want to use MORE oil just for spite.

3 Likes

Wow what a tantrum…mr regulon…wow…

1 Like

I know it’s a joke and it’s a really shit campaign but after reading 6 degrees by Mark Lynas and the 2084 report by James Laurence Powell it doesn’t bother me that someone would do this.

Premier league sold its shilling to regimes who fund their teams based on something that will ultimately destroy the human race.

If their product is spoiled for 10 minutes so be it, got more annoyance with those who hold up public transport that’s just dumb.

7 Likes

yeah, yeah, yeah, if you think it was a joke then why didn’t you like his post with a smiley face.
Ok, unless you thought it wasn’t funny.

It is if you’re the fucking cat.

Chill, I think the whole campaign is poorly run but my point stands. It’s not the weedy kid who is the joke but the football authorities who think it’s fine to have these guys as suitable owners.

3 Likes

This is quality from Flash Score

4 Likes

James Madison is a top guy. Comes across as a real nice lad.

3 bangers in that game too. Castagne…wow.

I know it’s not a big deal for some of you guys but I managed to get a ticket for the red manc game :smiley::+1:
Haven’t been to Anfield since the CL match against Cheaty! Absolutely fucking BUZZING!!

11 Likes

Good on ya…lucky bugger…

1 Like

Sounds like your a good omen, I’ve not been since the 4-3 over City anyhow enjoy

3 Likes

I disagree with both of them. Firstly, what planet is Danny living in, just this season we’ve had Elliott’s ankle broken and Diaz almost knocked out. Secondly, we get constant fouls with no such “protection”.
Thirdly, just because Stevie has problems doesn’t mean they are necessarily down to hard tackles. He’s had hip and groin problems for years. And I don’t remember him being recipient of a particularly bad tackles, for example how Salah got by Ramos. I take it that the hits add up.

But just because it was like that before doesn’t mean it has to be like that always. Saka is not our player but I don’t want him fouled out of the game. He does take a lot of late challenges

3 Likes

Very odd response by Gerrard…. “I’m almost a cripple, Did me no harm”.

Saka can be dealt with without kicking several shades of shit out of him.

3 Likes

Who is kicking the shit out him?
Salah gets much worse treatment and there is fuck all said about it

3 Likes

I don’t like it when they make a distinction with protection based on playing style. There are shit decisions with every type of player. Sorry Bukayo, but you’re all in the same boat. Referee needs to be as objective as possible, regardless of the status of player, position, style, whatever. Saka’s still a kid, he’ll learn.

1 Like

Every single Liverpool supporter was hopeful at the start of the season we had the squad we added Luis Diaz hope has turned into realization that this could be the season we waited for cause
fir many years waited Crown to be truly bestowed upon us, we smashed the drought made it to 6 in the Champions League. I’m full of Hope that team can stay injury-free with city to poop their pants. Safe to say that we’re all happy to be Liverpool fans.
YNWA 97

2 Likes

Well I do and considering he had about 10 fouls and Mings got booked it doesn’t particularly sound like Saka was treated in any way fairly.

Maybe Salah should get his agent to say something, sorry no money in that.

3 Likes