Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Dear Burnley. If there were ever a match to employ all of your worst shithouse tactics, it’s this. Do your absolute fucking worst, please.

5 Likes

There worst is conceding about 6 goals, just be massive cnuts instead.

2 Likes

Aye fair dues…

1 Like

Really going to miss Hesgoals for the 3 o clock games.

1 Like

If it came with 6 broken legs for the citeh lads I’d probably take that. Not that I’d ever wish any of those doping cheats to actually get injured of course, God forbid.

2 Likes

Of course not, but they face a literal murderer’s row of shithousery this week and next, not counting the games against us, of course.

Burnley today, then Twatletico twice.

Frustrated World Cup GIF

3 Likes

Prefer playing with my toddler nephew instead of watching City.

Not giving up hope of Burnley taking something from them.

If not at least we know it won’t be without knocks and bruises.

1 Like

Yeah me too - it’s midnight here in Radelaide and I’m going to do some work instead of watching the dopers.

2 Likes

Mid-morning here.

Will have another coffee and watch for Cheater concussions

1 Like

Shitty overwhelming favourites for today’s match of course, but just need Burnley to make them earn the three points. Don’t want it to be 0-3 to Shitty after 25 mins.

Ake as CB, so there could be a little rustiness. Put Weghorst on him, and lump it in. 5 in the middle, so Brownhill to make a forward run to get at the second ball.

It’ll be great fun when ManU take the bait.

1 Like

First time around I missed the “nephew” and thought this was a pot noodle related post.

FUCK! Big chance for Burnley missed…

1 Like

1-0 City

For fuck’s sake.

Just too easy.

One for US reds, or maybe people getting a pirated peacock stream, but I cannot express how much I hate their service. The stream is never fluid. It’s choppy like it’s got a really low refresh rate. Or maybe it was optimized for phones/tablets and doesnt translate to a big tv. Either way its shit and makes me sea sick.

Well, I guess that is my cue to start my day rather than watching this shite.

3 Likes

Wolves 1-0

Well, a goal within 5 minutes. Just what you need against a Burnley tyoe of team.

All those players in the box and KDB in space. At least try to make Shitty fight for it.

2 Likes

Game over at turf moor already
4-5-1 at home.

1 Like