Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

I’m superly excited for this massive comeback Burnley gonna show in the 2nd half.

Come on Burnley. 1-0 down early doors, and in all likelihood it will get worse. But I’m still watching, for now. You never know!

Well you do, probably.

1 Like

City 2 up.
Burnley are wank

1 Like

Yeah, I guess this is to be expected. There’s only one team in Manchester capable of dropping points to Burnley, and it’s not the one that plays in blue.

1 Like

Right, where’s the remote control? Sod this. Switching to another game.

1 Like

Coutinho doing his invisible act again today.

Fgs burnley…FIGHT!!

2 Likes

City are just a bit too good for Burnley to make a game out of it. It’s usually how it looks when they play eachother.

Leeds 1-0

The idea that Burnley would get anything from ManC was sheer fantasy.

They play hard against us but roll over and die against City.

7 Likes

I hope ginger bollocks gets relegated.

Right. At least Chelsea are 0-0. Come on Brentford!

2 Likes

They have 5 in midfield. Yet not one of them bothers to close down Rodri, who has time to look up and play a pass. At least place Weghorst on Rodri. No point in him just standing around the centre backs who play a pass between them to bypass him, then onto Rodri who has all the time in the world, while KDB is making a forward run.

And Pope usually plays well against other teams, and is one of the reasons why Burnley have survived in the Prem. But here, nothing.

2 Likes

At least they’ll finally be going down.

1 Like

Norwich defender thinks he is playing volleyball. But then Maupay does a Chris Waddle with the resulting pen.

Wolves 2-0 young og

Annoying that they gave us far more of a fight

The problem with that is it means the bitters stay up

2 Likes

It’s 2-0 right now. Burnley would have shaken hands on that at 3pm. Defeatist twats.

2 Likes

He should’ve stayed in Italy at his age. Prem way too fast for him now at left back.