Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

I don’t know why Villa got him, he is not the player he was when he left them.

Am I missing something or does Jack Grealish just keep possession of the ball waiting for a foul…while going slightly backwards. All this fawning over him is ridiculous!!

3 Likes

Ah yes, that is a problem.

Yes it is going to be the usual 5:0 drubbing Dysche hoping to pick up points elsewhere recipe for going down no wonder no team is fighting over themselves to give him a job but would would give a job willingly to Woy instead

There is maybe not a bigger gulf in all of the premier league between the trouble people think Burnely will give City and the problem that actually face for them.

3 Likes

Wolves are a very good side aren’t they?

2 Likes

Anyone who isn’t us is fucking shite.

6 Likes

Nope, you’re not wrong.

Just be glad that Pep fawned over him to splash out ridiculous type of money.

Though, tbf, Jack is an excellent player for a Villa type of team. He needs to adapt to become more of a system player under Pep. And he could maybe yet become one next season.

Hopefully, Jack the lad’s penchant for off field activities makes him waste his talent at Shitty.

1 Like

We best win the quadruple then…

1 Like

Brentford equaliser Janetl, two minutes after going behind.

3 Likes

The soon to need a new name Chelski are ahead.
Not for long! 1-1😊

2 Likes

Brentford ahead, Eriksen woohoo.

4 Likes

Love this Brentford Chelsea match. Very entertaining. Brentford not rolling over or laying down.

And the “best” goalkeep in the world now looks hurt.

3 Likes

Beautiful 3rd goal for Brentford! Wow!

Who the hell is Janelt? The bbc had credited the second to him briefly as well but he has just scored their 3rd haha

2 Likes

Brentford 3-1 up at the Bridge?? hahahahah

2 Likes

chelsea have their minds on champions league, I would like Brentford to stay in the premier league.

5 Likes

Ronaldo missing for utd must have been told he not starting again.

2 Likes

Profoundly cynical and borderline dangerous (mistimed stamping motion) mistimed challenge by a city player, I think Rodri on a breaking Burnley player. Ref played advantage but didnt come back to it.

The points are in the bag, but something to make the last 15 minutes more work would be nice.

4 Likes

He has learned from Fernandinho then. The cunt.

1 Like